đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think that Gaga is losing fans with jazz?

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

I noticed that MANY monsters I know are now listening more to other artists like Taylor Swift etc. because they hate jazz.And her posts in facebook about jazz things get really less likes even that Asia's selfies xD. What do you think?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, she's just gaining NEW fans and respect. Come Grammy's, it will blow up even more.

Her pop fans are flocking to other artists because the ARTPOP era was lackluster. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Couldn't care less

But, some fans don't care about jazz, and will come back to Gaga when she has another pop album

I like dancin', and ponies....

Fiona Apple

No, she's just gaining NEW fans and respect. Come Grammy's, it will blow up even more.

Her pop fans are flocking to other artists because the ARTPOP era was lackluster. 

Of course she is gaining new fans...But actually most fans really love ARTPOP

Why would they listen and follow her if they have no interest in what she's doing? Unless you're a die hard fan there's no reason to stay if you don't like jazz

i mean who doesn't listen to other artists all the time? are you sure they are really only now just listening to them because gaga put out a jazz album? i'm not seeing the link.

Fiona Apple

Why would they listen and follow her if they have no interest in what she's doing? Unless you're a die hard fan there's no reason to stay if you don't like jazz

That's true.I would leave if I wasn't a die hard fan 

Of course she is gaining new fans...But actually most fans really love ARTPOP

Most STANS love ARTPOP which is a small percentage.

Her more casual fans really weren't feeling it or have barely noticed it because of bad promo and lack of singles/cool videos. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived