💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Bobby the next Troy in the making?

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Bradley

He was spilling tea and he is a manager not a yes man. I bet Gaga has agreed on it too.

This. He was doing the right thing, Bobby's job was to help Gaga slay.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new interview with Marion Evens just came out > here

In which he reveals that Bobby was the reason for the 2nd C2C delay (1st being Gaga's hip)

Apparently Bobby convinced Gaga that the original idea for C2C wont do well:

So the project was pulled away and delayed for next year. And idk this just comes as little shocking when Gaga was telling us all how Bobby is supportive of her and her visions and idk :shrug: What u think? Will Bobby be like Troy and take the big call of Gaga's decions. :shrug:

You all realise that all is speculation. The men couldnt have known directly what Bobby told Gaga. :awkney:

Btw, when she was supposed to release it? The announcement that the album will get release came 2 months after GUY. So lets be smart and not make this talk for nothing.

Well there's a difference between advice and force. When he starts to force his opinions on her then we can start calling him a Troy in the making.

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Battle 4 Ur Life

All I'm saying is I like Bobby even more now.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

giskardsb

So the project was pulled away and delayed for next year. And idk this just comes as little shocking when Gaga was telling us all how Bobby is supportive of her and her visions and idk :shrug: What u think? Will Bobby be like Troy and take the big call of Gaga's decions. :shrug:

Maybe, just maybe, people shouldn't crucify Bobby because of Marion Evan's hearsay about what he thinks happened, when it's likely he doesn't really know everything behind the scenes.

There is ZERO indication of any tension between Gaga, Tony, or Bobby; Tony wants to make more albums; the only negative voice is Marion Evan's who had some of his music turned away.

giskardsb

Well there's a difference between advice and force. When he starts to force his opinions on her then we can start calling him a Troy in the making.

Bobby can't force anything on Gaga.  He works for Her.

Rat Boy

He was spilling tea and he is a manager not a yes man. I bet Gaga has agreed on it too.

Exactly this is his job. 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

djBuffoon

Yes, he is indeed there to support Gaga. He's also there to give her his opinion, which she can choose to ignore if she disagrees. Clearly, that wasn't the case and the product (C2C) turned out splendidly.

I don't see the problem. I think Bobby is more in step with what Gaga really wants out of her future than Troy could ever be.

Archived