💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Bobby the next Troy in the making?

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Gov Hooka

No. Troy was capable of taking Gaga to imaginable heights.

Bobby is capable of taking Gaga to unimaginable heights :awesome:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

He was right after all! :ohwell: [personally, I stan for CTC though]

But Troy did it with ARTPOP, a dance album a.k.a. The music Gaga's fans love to hear :smh:

Except Tony fired Gaga :emma:

Just for reference -- although they sometimes act in a boss-like manner, "managers" work for the artist, not the other way around. They can't "fire" artists, although of course they can quit.

Just for reference -- although they sometimes act in a boss-like manner, "managers" work for the artist, not the other way around. They can't "fire" artists, although of course they can quit.

Oh :yes:

Finally a good explanation, thank you :runhug:

I like dancin', and ponies....

C2C era was handled AMAZING by Bobby, this is the best promotional-organized era we've had since BTW.

So I am very happy about Bobby, and seems like Gaga is too :yes:

Why do you assume the whole era promotion is being handled by Bobby with no input from Tony's manager who is his son and a very clever cookie.

There is no way he will be allowing Booby to make all the decisions because he has never handled a Jazz album promotion before. This is at the very least a Joint, probably 50/50,  effort :cool:

Why do you assume the whole era promotion is being handled by Bobby with no input from Tony's manager who is his son and a very clever cookie.

There is no way he will be allowing Booby to make all the decisions because he has never handled a Jazz album promotion before. This is at the very least a Joint, probably 50/50,  effort :cool:

Tony has said quite several times how he had never seen someone wanting to promote a jazz album as much as and as passionately as Gaga and that he would have never imagined getting this much promo for his album. So much of it is Gaga's management for sure.

GagaMyBlood95

Tony actually said in one interview that Gaga has a great team and that most of this promo stuff is coming from her..

I mean, it's under "Interscope" as the first label, and Tony isn't under Interscope so that tells you everything..

NewYorkCity

No, you can support someone's vision but also recomend them things.

It is like if I am a house decorator and you say: I wanna paint my bedroom in blue!! 

And I tell you: oh that would be beautiful, but don't you think that this dark blue would fit better with your furniture?

And you say: wow now that you say it, I agree!

Am I not leting you do what you want? no. I am just doing my job as a house decorator.

Supporting someone's vision =/= saying yes to everything they say

EDIT: Oh, and maybe (to see it from another point of view) it was troy the one who was forcing the project wating to make it spectacular with tons of musicians while Gaga prefered something more intimate and simple. JUST SAYING.

Blank Space

he is her manager he is here to help her career he don't have to say yes all the time...she followed his advice

He was spilling tea and he is a manager not a yes man. I bet Gaga has agreed on it too.

you're right.

then gaga probably made him changed his mind by making him listen to the songs and so on :legend:

Paper Gangsta

There is no way he will be allowing Booby to make all the decisions because he has never handled a Jazz album promotion before. This is at the very least a Joint, probably 50/50, effort :cool:

Because Tony never had as much promo as now

So the project was pulled away and delayed for next year. And idk this just comes as little shocking when Gaga was telling us all how Bobby is supportive of her and her visions and idk :shrug: What u think? Will Bobby be like Troy and take the big call of Gaga's decions. :shrug:

NOTHING in the article suggested Bobby or the change in vision was responsible for delaying the album.

Because Tony never had as much promo as now

And Gaga never worked with a Jazz legend before and it's opening doors for her

They are both benefiting from the collaboration. Good luck to them

Archived