💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Bobby the next Troy in the making?

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

The new interview with Marion Evens just came out > here

In which he reveals that Bobby was the reason for the 2nd C2C delay (1st being Gaga's hip)

Apparently Bobby convinced Gaga that the original idea for C2C wont do well:

'Listen, you can't release all this old music. You'll lose your fans  they don't want to hear that.'

So the project was pulled away and delayed for next year. And idk this just comes as little shocking when Gaga was telling us all how Bobby is supportive of her and her visions and idk :shrug: What u think? Will Bobby be like Troy and take the big call of Gaga's decions. :shrug:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it ended up being good timing though, if she had released it in January as planned it would have been to close to ARTPOP's release imo 

Didymus

Mess I thought the same thing but I didn't wanna post it because I didn't wanna get a quote wave :thirst:

I think what's most important to establish is whether or not Gaga puts her (fan) success first too. That way, this whole "My current team is all about the music and my vision" thing is just a lovely cover-up for the more pragmatic career strategy that they both support. Maybe Tony and Gaga went apart because their visions just didn't match anymore, whatever those were.

I have no idea how big Bobby's influence is, though. Did he decide or did he convince Gaga? Important difference.

So the project was pulled away and delayed for next year. And idk this just comes as little shocking when Gaga was telling us all how Bobby is supportive of her and her visions and idk :shrug:

Well she released it eventually, didn't she? :ohwell:

Haroon

I don't think it's mutually exclusive, like you can be supportive and try to persuade and steer someone into a direction :shrug: If Gaga chose to follow the advice and stuff then that's her decision, but I guess it comes down to how forceful the advice was, which we won't know unfortunately :laughga:

Didymus

I don't think it's mutually exclusive, like you can be supportive and try to persuade and steer someone into a direction :shrug: If Gaga chose to follow the advice and stuff then that's her decision, but I guess it comes down to how forceful the advice was, which we won't know unfortunately :laughga:

Perfect :applause:

You have a gift of posting (a shared) opinion in a compact, easy to read way, I'm jealous :food:

RAMROD

No, this time, unlike with Troy, she will bite back.

The fact is the C2C album still happening.

That itself proof Bobby does not control her as much as he want to.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gianni Versace

No. Troy was capable of taking Gaga to imaginable heights.

you mean unimaginable?

Idk but im glad he isn't just feeding her what she wants to hear. It seems like he has a good view of what this fan base and what the public want from gaga. 

he is her manager he is here to help her career he don't have to say yes all the time...she followed his advice

It's part of his job to advice her. She's not forced to follow it and she obviously agreed with him. They're still friends and in great friends, they look closer than she and Troy ever were. 

Maybe she just fired Troy because their visions just didn't match anymore.

He dropped her

Didymus

He dropped her

Well, that's still undecided (for me). I don't know why I should believe Gaga more than Troy himself, especially when she herself joked about firing him in the SNL skit. But yeah, I shouldn't have written it like that because I honestly don't know.

Archived