Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: DrunkyGa arriving at her hotel in Paris

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

I wouldn't say drunk.. I would say she's pushing her way through.

She can't walk

R2UijeK.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

hausofkc

She can't walk

R2UijeK.gif

Looks more like she's pushing through and her body guard is holding her through while she is a little wobbly. I don't think this is "drunk" though.

Blue Jeans

Looks more like she's pushing through and her body guard is holding her through while she is a little wobbly. I don't think this is "drunk" though.

She's clearly drunk :smh:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Gagaloo911

It was last night, after celebrating the end of the artRAVE. She is definitely drunk. I mean she even said so in a post on Instagram last night :smh:

And you can clearly tell by how she's stumbling just in those 6 seconds. 

swine killer

Look at her face Taylor. She's drunk. 

R2UijeK.gif

swine killer

I just hope she recovers from the hangover till The View with Tony tomorrow :spin:

the view?!?!? yAAAS long time no see  :food:

she'll be so classy that every 40+ women will want to look like her

Archived