💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: DrunkyGa arriving at her hotel in Paris

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

http://instagram.com/p/v1_ISfpFH4/

She just posted. :ohwell:

The video was from yesterday's after-party, so the hangover is over by now.. 

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im fxcking howling at the way she stumbles through the door and the look on her face the moment a fan flashes their phone in her face. lmfaoooo

Looks more like she's pushing through and her body guard is holding her through while she is a little wobbly. I don't think this is "drunk" though.

Her head is wobbling lazily :lmao:

wahkeenasitka

I just can't imagine having to constantly be surrounded by that many people all the time... constantly demanding attention, even when you're drunk and need to chill out. 

high heeled fem

I don't like this..Yes it's a party and she can drink. But she can't even walk by herself anymore. Like even if there wouldn't have been problems with alcohol so that she shouln't be drinking at all but at least be able to stand up or walk by herself

this is true

HOWEVER 

she was drinking wine... and let me say a few weeks ago i had a few glasses of wine and could hardly stand up :air: (it was embarrassing my friends had to look after me) 

yet i can have 8 ciders/beers over a night or 6 vodka and oranges and be fine

wine & champange  = lethal  :emma: never again tbh, also she was posing with wine

Archived