💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

You know "Monster 4 Life" could totally be...

Bambino

Featured Posts

Too alienating to non-fans :food:

Mmm you're right. I do like it... and it could work for a Greatest Hits but not a new studio album.

Monster 4 Life makes me cringe if it were a title. Almost as bad as Eau De Gaga. :awkney:

Also, no GH album yet, she's only been around for 6 years it wouldn't be taken seriously. 10 years and I'm there.

I feel you on that...

I'm here for a GH after the next studio album though. And it'd come in some super amazing box set with DVDs of all the videos, behind the scenes footage and of course, unreleased tracks.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

She is releasing in 2015 though

Have I missed something? Don't go and get me hyped. :gum:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

She only has 15 songs to choose from, which would end up creating an album that's not long enough or just a singles collection, which isn't a greatest hits album.

Sugarfall

I'd like it and she could release 1-3 new songs with it like artists usually do.

Madonna and Britney released their first Greatest Hits albums after 'only' 4 albums and not all tracks were top 10 hits ;)

That album title sounds tacky as hell. It would be a huge turn off for both fans and casual listeners. The title ARTPOP lead consumers away from buying her album. I can't even imagine what Monster 4 Life would do.

Archived