💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did you like the camera work for the artRave livestream?

GagaUnderYou

59 members have voted

1. 1. artRave Camerawork

• YAAAAS PERFECT
    • EXCUSE ME NO IT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER
    • LIVENATION CLIPS ARE BETTER

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duella Dvil

They missed a BUTT TON of chorus choreo, like if gaga was doing only half of a song.... i.e Aura we missed that choreo from her and the dancers. It was filmed kinda like the stuff we had from the audience. The sound was incredible but I didn't get the effect of the artRave because they missed a LOT of stuff. Like when the flowers popped up for Venus. They were.... Just there....

WHEN GAGA POPPED UP THEY MISSED IT

www.instagram.com/theduella666

evgenigerm2

Mine didn't have any problems though  :lolgaga:

Well it stopped like 2 or 3 times, but the quality was really really bad at some times. It was almost HD at other times tho  :lolgaga:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

For a live stream, it was awesome. It could pass for a DVD. I'm excited to see how they edit the footage for the DVD though.

Pain of fame1

It was just perfect ,let's be honest 

No. He is right, although the angles weren't bad, the quialyty and the angles of live nation's clips are WAY BETTER. HOPEFULLY THAT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE SAVING THEM FOR THE DVD AND WHAT WE GOT WAS JUST FILMED WITH THE NORMAL CAMERAS.

They missed a BUTT TON of chorus choreo, like if gaga was doing only half of a song.... i.e Aura we missed that choreo from her and the dancers. It was filmed kinda like the stuff we had from the audience. The sound was incredible but I didn't get the effect of the artRave because they missed a LOT of stuff. Like when the flowers popped up for Venus. They were.... Just there....

WHEN GAGA POPPED UP THEY MISSED IT

True. But that's because they're saving that for the DVD. The livestream was surely just the normal cameras that film her in every show but then they were some profesional ones i saw on twitter with really good angles and those didn't really show up

fede ARTPOP

Obviously they need to reedit for an official DVD, im worried since thers any official source about the crew working on the DVD or something :/

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Fame IV

I thought it was great!

For a live stream, it was awesome. It could pass for a DVD. I'm excited to see how they edit the footage for the DVD though.

A Star is Born ⭐

NewUsername

For a livestream it was good, but you could definitely tell it wasn't a finished product.

For the ones finding the camera work amazing, I'm sorry, but you guys have very low standards .... :awkney:

Archived