💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Did you like the camera work for the artRave livestream?

GagaUnderYou

59 members have voted

1. 1. artRave Camerawork

• YAAAAS PERFECT
    • EXCUSE ME NO IT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER
    • LIVENATION CLIPS ARE BETTER

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

Though we're all grateful for the livestream, I feel as if they missed a lot like the way Venus was filmed, hopefully they got different camera's for the DVD, the footage that live nation released was way more professional looking/dvd worthy what do you think? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y39wFNm-maY

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

Some parts were great, some had me like " :emma: "

That part when the camera started zooming in and out on Gaga like it was having a seizure, like what :emma:

operating from another world

GagaSkeletonWay

If we take into account that it was lifestream and not a professional recording as the one HBO gave us, it was absolutely perfect!

Of course it could have been better but in my opinion it was really good, the only thing that annoyed me a bit was the camera that records from the top of the arena because the quality is so bad, but as I've said, I love it

evgenigerm2

The camera work was amazing, the quality was ****ty at some moments and the livestream broke down few times tho 

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Well it was great for a live stream but I don't think it's good for an official release. Hope they redirect it if they're ever gonna release it on Bluray.

Some parts were great, some had me like " :emma: "

That part when the camera started zooming in and out on Gaga like it was having a seizure, like what :emma:

:dies:

Fiona Apple

The camera work was amazing, the quality was ****ty at some moments and the livestream broke down few times tho 

That's your connection's problem not livestream's.

It was great! artRAVE looked beautiful through those cameras. The only thing that was a bit awks was when the camera's struggled and it looked like there was an earthquake happening? :toofunny:

evgenigerm2

That's your connection's problem not livestream's.

It's not only me. The monsters I was commenting with, also had these problems. And it was expected.

The only thing that was a bit awks was when the camera's struggled and it looked like there was an earthquake happening? :toofunny:

I think this was the best thing, because it was fun and the show was more party! 

P.S. Is there an adjective for party?

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

ModernEcstasy

I think they could have done better tbh.

One example would be that I believe they should of kept a front view when she first comes up on stage. It's not as dramatic when the angle keeps changing.

Archived