💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What do we do from here?

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

llbcherry

Aw, guys.. I can't quote on this dumb computer for whatever reason, but... I really understand the "Gaga filling void." It is harder during these in between times. But you know, I think she knows that we love her so because, in a way, we need her. It might be seen as "weird", but I tell people that I am a super-fan and I go to forums every day. They usually give me a look, but I don't care.

I just wish that... we would feel more fulfilled in our regular lives. (To that one person above, I also have an addictive personality. I however, have not managed to just be addicted to Gaga. It sucks.) So I have really bad bad days... and Gaga and her career... it makes me happy. I believe in her and her message. I believe she cares for us, even though she doesn't know us all individually, I feel she cares, and she understands our struggles, and... it's so hard to find understanding in this world. So it gets me through. When I can do nothing else, I come here.

My God, this got really depressing, but, let's be real.

I am excited for interviews and stuff even if it's "just" for C2C. Maybe she will give us some tidbits about new music, who knows?? 

EDIT: :rip: not me crying at work because of GGD. (I'm having a bad day today. :noparty: )

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

Now we wait for a new artist that will get this place stanning while Gaga is away recording her new artist. It's always like this.

Lona Delery

We're waiting for the new album so we can bash it and praise ARTPOP which was so much better

bookmark me, this is going to happen

:derpga:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

ARTPOPprince

I dont understand how no one is freaking out right now, she is very clearly doping hints at the next album/era, she is dressing completely different, new hair, new makeup, she had a completely different attitude during the last artrave using different vocals... She has had a new energy in the last few weeks that i feel like i havnt seen since born this way and i am getting so hyped  :rockstar:

Katie14

I myself have an obsession disorder and have had once since I can remember, Gaga is the same exact thing to me as she is to you. I live through her almost because I don't like to deal with real life. My family gets annoyed with it big time I can tell, and its probably because half of what I talk about is Gaga related. I have always loved Gaga but when my mother passed away two years ago and that's where my obsession really started. Gaga is my safe place, and a comfort that I can no longer find in the real world. I feel like mine love is also unhealthy, but I can't help it. Without her I would feel alone, she has helped me battle depression and saved my life multiple times.  I owe everything to her. 

I can especially relate when you say Gaga is a comfort. She is like a giant plate of mac and cheese. I just feel this sense of zen whenever I see her. I can't even explain it. I feel very connected to her. She also has all these qualities that I wish I had, like her fearlessness, determination, passion, and not caring about what others think attitude. I truly look up to her and am inspired by her. She gives me a sense of hope, like anything is possible.

I'm sorry about your mother. I can't even imagine how painful it must be to lose someone really close to you. My obsession also started when I was at a low point. I probably have some form of social anxiety and going to college in another state without knowing anyone was extremely hard for me. I didn't really have any friends my Freshman year and I felt very depressed and lonely. Then I discovered Gaga and I felt like I was living in her fantasy world.This was in 2011 so I had hours and hours of interviews, videos, performances, ect to catch up on. Plus she was in her "prime" then so every day something new was being released. I replaced having a fulfilling social life with reading and watching anything Gaga related and then coming on gagadaily and discussing everything with other fans.

I am not saying that being a hard core fan has to be unhealthy, I just think I tend to take things to extremes. I have trouble balancing different aspects of my life. I sort of have the all or nothing view.

ItsOnlyAshleigh

Aw, guys.. I can't quote on this dumb computer for whatever reason, but... I really understand the "Gaga filling void." It is harder during these in between times. But you know, I think she knows that we love her so because, in a way, we need her. It might be seen as "weird", but I tell people that I am a super-fan and I go to forums every day. They usually give me a look, but I don't care.

I just wish that... we would feel more fulfilled in our regular lives. (To that one person above, I also have an addictive personality. I however, have not managed to just be addicted to Gaga. It sucks.) So I have really bad bad days... and Gaga and her career... it makes me happy. I believe in her and her message. I believe she cares for us, even though she doesn't know us all individually, I feel she cares, and she understands our struggles, and... it's so hard to find understanding in this world. So it gets me through. When I can do nothing else, I come here.

My God, this got really depressing, but, let's be real.

I am excited for interviews and stuff even if it's "just" for C2C. Maybe she will give us some tidbits about new music, who knows?? 

EDIT: :rip: not me crying at work because of GGD. (I'm having a bad day today. :noparty: )

I also have had times in my life where I was addicted to more things than Gaga. I've lost myself multiple times, and she always helps me find myself again. Just like you said it is hard to find understanding in this world, and I also feels like she understands. Its also hard to find passionate loving people in this world as well, and she gives me hope that there are more people like me in the world. I wish I had more of a social life, and more friends, and experienced life more, but I struggle hard with that. I've gotten better, but I just find it really hard to trust people. I need to stop rambling now, haha. I just wanted you to know I know where you are coming from. 

ItsOnlyAshleigh

I can especially relate when you say Gaga is a comfort. She is like a giant plate of mac and cheese. I just feel this sense of zen whenever I see her. I can't even explain it. I feel very connected to her. She also has all these qualities that I wish I had, like her fearlessness, determination, passion, and not caring about what others think attitude. I truly look up to her and am inspired by her. She gives me a sense of hope, like anything is possible.

I'm sorry about your mother. I can't even imagine how painful it must be to lose someone really close to you. My obsession also started when I was at a low point. I probably have some form of social anxiety and going to college in another state without knowing anyone was extremely hard for me. I didn't really have any friends my Freshman year and I felt very depressed and lonely. Then I discovered Gaga and I felt like I was living in her fantasy world.This was in 2011 so I had hours and hours of interviews, videos, performances, ect to catch up on. Plus she was in her "prime" then so every day something new was being released. I replaced having a fulfilling social life with reading and watching anything Gaga related and then coming on gagadaily and discussing everything with other fans.

I am not saying that being a hard core fan has to be unhealthy, I just think I tend to take things to extremes. I have trouble balancing different aspects of my life. I sort of have the all or nothing view.

I feel the same way about wanting to have her attitude, and fearlessness. She makes me want to be the best I can be. Her voice is so comforting, It can always calm me down. She is like a crutch to us I think. I don't know about you, but whenever i'm upset or something is wrong, she is the first thing that I run too. I just think something is missing from my real live so I use her to replace that feeling. I also have no social life, and  the only reason for that is myself. I never put myself out there, I rather hide in my house than try to live. I also have developed a form of social anxiety, well i kind of have every anxiety haha. I'm dealing with it, and getting better, but its still a pain to live with every day. People just don't understand. I also take things to extremes, and I also tend to live in my own world, rather than the real world. 

Katie14

I feel the same way about wanting to have her attitude, and fearlessness. She makes me want to be the best I can be. Her voice is so comforting, It can always calm me down. She is like a crutch to us I think. I don't know about you, but whenever i'm upset or something is wrong, she is the first thing that I run too. I just think something is missing from my real live so I use her to replace that feeling. I also have no social life, and  the only reason for that is myself. I never put myself out there, I rather hide in my house than try to live. I also have developed a form of social anxiety, well i kind of have every anxiety haha. I'm dealing with it, and getting better, but its still a pain to live with every day. People just don't understand. I also take things to extremes, and I also tend to live in my own world, rather than the real world. 

She really is like a crutch. Its incredible how people or things that are suposed to be possitive can end up really hurting us in the long run. Like if I broke my foot or something but then I discovered these shoes that would allow me to walk almost pain free. I may never try to fix my broken foot because the shoes keep me comfortable enough to not want to put the effort in to fix the problem. This temporarily (almost) solves my problem. But, as time passes my foot may progressivly get worse to the point where the shoe wont help me anymore and then my foot may be damaged beyond repair.

I feel like Gaga prevents me from hitting rock bottom. Being a fan keeps my life pleasant enough to not try to improve anything. I need to hit rock bottom in order to feel motivated enough to fix anything. So, I am living in this state of limbo.

Whispering

We do what every other fanbase in the world does when the artist has finished their era, we wait for new music. 

Gaga fans act like 1/2 years between albums is a long time  :deadbanana: Try being a fan of people who release a new album every 5 years..

Exactly! It's obvious that most people here are really young and haven't followed other artists over a span of a decade or longer.

Most artists have time between albums and eras. The ones that don't are the exceptions and not the rule.

Whispering

Well...Cheek to cheek is not a real era or a real tour.No music videos,no singles,the tour is just some shows every now and then,the music is not hers it's just some old covers..I mean I like Cheek to cheek but it's not like a real album.

It's better than months of not really hearing much or getting to see an artist. (which is what happens with most artists)

At least it keeps her visible and active during the interim.

We mate

No seriously we wait for hints, then we speculate, then we wait for the lead single

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

danwasd

Sometimes I think I am too dependent on Gaga as my source of entertainment and excitement. It's times like these (blackouts) when I realize how mundane and empty my life really is.

:manicure:

Fiona Apple

It's better than months of not really hearing much or getting to see an artist. (which is what happens with most artists)

At least it keeps her visible and active during the interim.

I still prefer born this way ball.Grammys are the only interesting thing in this era

Archived