💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you remember what you were doing when Gaga announced ARTPOP?

Stef

Featured Posts

I was up watching tv at 1am and I was on FB or Twitter and I saw her tweets  saw this flaless iconic picture Lady-Gaga-ARTPOP-promo-photo-ultra-high- went to littlemonsters.com read the announcement and FREAKED THE **** OUT and I instantlytold my 2 monster friends. It was beautiful.

#NostagiasForGeeks :emo:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiDONTCURE

No. I quit following Gaga during the last half of the Born This Way era because I got bored. I didn't know about ARTPOP until my friend asked me if I saw her new tattoo lol.

same

TEANUS

I woke up and checked Google chuckling to myself, "I bet ARTPOP was announced, lol right". Then I searched ARTPOP and it came up and I was like :legend: :cry: :messga: She's coming :excited2:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Pure Adrenaline

I just saw the tweet that she will be dropping the album name in September and got really excited, then I saw the instagram photo of the tattoo and I saw everyone saying that it was fake and then the next day it was confirmed that it was and I felt almost nothing bacuase I have already seen it :shrug:

EDIT: i'm flop I thought the thread was about when she announced the name in 2012 :smh:

anout the album announcemt I remember I was about go go to my village and there was not internet or whatsoever and was early in the morining and was so sleepy etc and I just decided to check GGd/LM(it was big back then ikr) to see what's happening and then I saw that picture It was literally 10 minutes after the announcemt I went crazy then I told my sister and she went crazier and we cheered togeher .... yeah it was really cool :flutter:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I was at a friends house and i ran to the bathroom and lurked GGD all excited then came back to the living room calm like nothing happened :toofunny:

thierryrreiht

I WAS IN THE US FOR VACATION AND WE HAD WIFI AT SOME POINT AND 5 MINS BEFORE LEAVING I SAW THE ICONIC MESSAGE WITH THE MASK AND I WAS FREAKING OUT BECAUSE I COULDN'T LOOK UP FOR MORE!

I HAD TO WAIT TILL WE GOT TO A HOTEL THAT NIGHT TO LOOK IT UP

Lol sorry for mini rant

but

too many times it happened that Gaga announced or released stuff while I wasn't home or awake

except for the G.U.Y snippet

I was watching RadioARTPOP that night

In bed, first thing in the morning.

I saw the mask pic with the explanation of the app and release dates. The outfit she wore to the record label party too... Flawless.

Magical morning for me.

OH WAIT you mean the surprise announcement in July with the mask picture? Oh...I thought you meant just like when she announced the title. I was at my friend's lake house and I saw something on Twitter and I was like omg what and then I went to ladygaga.com and screamed internally for around 3 hours

Runway

I was waking up and then i saw the thread and i thought it was a troll as usual but it had like 20 pages so I passed away for a second :air:

Archived