💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Onion Girl, Tinnitus, In Like With You

Brooke Candy

Featured Posts

Whispering

I hope, i really want to hear TEA. If in 1-2 years they haven't leak i'm done. Like i go from this fandonm. I guess i want to be fan of someone who makes me feel good and not dissapointed because she always betrays us. 

Why wait?

:bye:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt that we will hear them soon, but honestly, who really knows (unless you are in the haus, or Gaga herself) Anything is possible. 

thierryrreiht

Brooklyn Nights has just leaked. 

I know and I love it but somehow it sounds a bit drafty to me

Pain of fame1

You know, "monsters" like you make me sick. This woman works herself into the ground everyday for us but you b---h when she isn't physically able to do everything and follow through with every idea she has. She isn't betraying you, you're betraying her. Gaga gives us more than any pop b---h gives their fans.

True. I was just kidding.  :omfgaga:

Why wait?

:bye:

I was kidding..

I hope, i really want to hear TEA. If in 1-2 years they haven't leak i'm done. Like i go from this fandonm. I guess i want to be fan of someone who makes me feel good and not dissapointed because she always betrays us.

Leave the fanbase now then, what's wrong with you? :awkney:

Bordeciel

I'm tired and sad not having them...

You can't tease us with Ratchet like she did and not let it leak... Or Tea.

I still have some wish for this christmas and hope some presents... like i'm too hyped, too teased... and I love BN such a powerful and warmth song that I don't give up

Tommy Monster

All I need is Partynauseous.

It'll be Paradise because she'll leak the song Paradise, made for CtC.

That doesn´t sound like paradise to me tbh :ohwell::laughga:

Tommy Monster

She capitalized the word Paradise...

I think we are getting lost in the meaning of the word :laughga: but if she really capitalized it, my hopes kinda fell right now :noparty:

We aren't getting any of these songs. Act II songs aren't happening.

If anything, she might rework them into the next album as different songs but it seems she's over the whole ARTPOP experience.

BYE

giskardsb

I wish I could hear all her unreleased material, demos, and snippets. I need Gagas hard disk tbh

TonzaPOP123

I'm not here for Cheek To Cheek To Cheek nor for a rock album. I only want to hear the songs Gaga mentioned that didn't make it to ARTPOP. I like Brooklyn Nights demo, but I bet the final version could be better. Also TEA was hyped too much, and if Gaga won't release it EVER, I will lose my faith in her label Interscope :awkney:

Archived