💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebrate ARTPOP - share your artRAVE memories!

Sunny

Featured Posts

Vienna artRave, I had LMZ and was the 35st one in the row. I was at the front and Gaga looked at me several times.  :wub:

And Lacee walked past us and took pictures with us, lol.

fs0V3Bbj.jpeg

superhuman
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 months later...
Gagadonna

Dancing with my mother on all the songs, even those she didn't know :bunny:while my friend was recording the videos with her iPhone instead of enjoying herself :rip:

• Love 1

bionic

Strategically sneaking past the security gate because they were stopping people with food and my bag was stuffed with it. :gum: 

buy bionic
  • Love 1

• 3 years later...
nightadieu

Let’s bring this back to life! Let me see all your beautiful pictures and reminisce of this beautiful time 💖

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 6 months later...
presidentgaga

My memory is sitting there crying my eyes out looking at the tour dates skipping New Zealand after Gaga promised she would come back to NZ 

• Love 1

• 4 months later...
crisTEAne

she did the GUY choreo in front of my face. literally. she was glittering, and so was i.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back
  • Love 1

• 2 years later...
deletedacct

I was fortunate enough to attend Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Detroit. This album saved my life in a lot of ways. The shows saved my life in even more. I know that’s dramatic and vague, but it’s totally true. We were all so incredibly defensive of Gaga during this era and it felt like it made us even closer than during TFM & BTW. 

My favorite memory was in Detroit. There was a group of protestors outside the arena.. anti-gay protestors. They had tons of horrendous signs and were basically wanna be Westboro Baptists. Screaming at us outside; they were screaming at actual children waiting in line that they were “Not Born This Way”. Ok, so that sounds like a horrible memory. What made it one of the most proud moments of my life was watching Gaga fans NOT attack back. They responded with love , dancing, music— it was freaking incredible. Some kids started blasting Judas from a jukebox, and there were probably 10-15 monsters acting like it was a runway right in front of the protestors. Walking to Bad Romance , Judas, Sexxx Dreams. It was just.. the reason why im still here. Sorry that I make rude comments sometimes.

Edited by Cav

• 1 year later...
Ophelia

369041279-1293776251332579-6357168627574

sharing this lil collage I made of the artRAVE Prague. 16 years old, 940 kms from home. I travelled with a group of monsters in a "Gagabus" we've organized. :holdmyhand: The artRAVE stage and transluscent runways were truly superior, I feel like she performed 50% of the songs right in front of me and I remember running around the arena after her:messga: When I saw her for the very first time emerging from the stage with those wings I was crying HYSTERICALLY. Partynauseous was a cathartic exorcism. So many amazing memories during such a bittersweet time.

...has anybody seen my disco stick?