💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Beyoncé's Haunted a Lady Gaga tribute?

Yanko

Featured Posts

I see people say that a lot though. I think its a common misconception made by fans.

No, i know that. That's why i said it ironically. Cause this thread begets a sarcastic response.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

No, i know that. That's why i said it ironically. Cause this thread begets a sarcastic response.

Mmmhhmmm

The threads kind of a reach but the gaga impersonator with the gaga hashtag and the telephone reference is odd. I mean since hes known as a gaga impersonator though itd make sense as to why gaga would be included in the hashtags.

Mmmhhmmm

The threads kind of a reach but the gaga impersonator with the gaga hashtag and the telephone reference is odd. I mean since hes known as a gaga impersonator though itd make sense as to why gaga would be included in the hashtags.

I will say, however, that industry musicians have a tendency to dabble in the same pool of artists, directors, designers, etc. for some reason.

Probably because im ignorant of big names, but i had never cared or heard of these names until Gaga worked with them. She put them at the forefront, for me anyway.

blacklistedd

I will say, however, that industry musicians have a tendency to dabble in the same pool of artists, directors, designers, etc. for some reason.

Probably because im ignorant of big names, but i had never cared or heard of these names until Gaga worked with them. She put them at the forefront, for me anyway.

Of course they do. And the mansion in Paparazzi is often used for movies and music videos. I think Nicki used the same location for the Moment 4 Life video? I might be mistaken.

Idk in the atmosphere of pop culture right now it feels cringeworthy to wonder whether Beyonce alluded to anything Lady Gaga related in her music video be it a reference to their unfinished trilogy or just a general nod, but I mean you never know. I mean I doubt it but yeah.

Saint Sebastian

Eh, I was watching until the music started... her new music really sucks.

However judging from the images, and her commentaries on admiring Gaga (I think on Anderson Cooper or IDK TBH), the similarities are striking and obvious.

the atmosphere of pop culture right now it feels cringeworthy

This.

This.

THIS.

Of course they do. And the mansion in Paparazzi is often used for movies and music videos. I think Nicki used the same location for the Moment 4 Life video? I might be mistaken.

Idk in the atmosphere of pop culture right now it feels cringeworthy to wonder whether Beyonce alluded to anything Lady Gaga related in her music video be it a reference to their unfinished trilogy or just a general nod, but I mean you never know. I mean I doubt it but yeah.

Well because Beyonce isnt really alluding to Gaga. Why would she? I dont see Beyonce as being the type to have her audience even entertain the idea of giving another popstar attention. The attention is on her.

When you work with the same people the similarites will show. I.e. Working with Steven Klein. Or versace. Or Jonas Akerlund. Ideas or people become trendy. Beyonce didnt think of this herself. Theyre trends that exist already.

blacklistedd

Well because Beyonce isnt really alluding to Gaga. Why would she? I dont see Beyonce as being the type to have her audience even entertain the idea of giving another popstar attention. The attention is on her.

When you work with the same people the similarites will show. I.e. Working with Steven Klein. Or versace. Or Jonas Akerlund. Ideas or people become trendy. Beyonce didnt think of this herself. Theyre trends that exist already.

Often times people give Beyonce too much credit and this time around I dont think you're giving her enough. I think shes more involved than you might give her credit for. I agree though that trends exist already and these people dabble in similar creative pools.

Often times people give Beyonce too much credit and this time around I dont think you're giving her enough. I think shes more involved than you might give her credit for. I agree though that trends exist already and these people dabble in similar creative pools.

I will clarify. Beyonce didnt come up with this by herself. That statement doesnt say how much of her work actually comes from her, which i nor you have any idea about to either defend or belittle her integrity as an artist. Even though beyonce has been caught overcrediting herself in the past.

blacklistedd

I will clarify. Beyonce didnt come up with this by herself. That statement doesnt say how much of her work actually comes from her, which i nor you have any idea about to either defend or belittle her integrity as an artist. Even though beyonce has been caught overcrediting herself in the past.

I really don't care about Beyonce. I dont know why this has continued this long honestly lol

high heeled fem

Yes, Lady Gaga's collaboration with her on Telephone was the last time Beyoncè had worldwide success...

and before you bring up Beyonce's self titled album, take a look at its total world wide sales... then look at ARTPOP's if ARTPOP's a flop then BEYONCE was a catastrophe.

Your shade is weak sis :hor:

:lmao:

****ing amen!!!!

i just watched this and i think yes :udidnt: also i'm not a huge bey fan but i like this song!

giskardsb

I will say, however, that industry musicians have a tendency to dabble in the same pool of artists, directors, designers, etc. .

Which is why I'm glad Gaga uses different producers, directs videos herself, etc. it gives her a unique view even if by some fans standards they prefer a more status quo pop experience.

i thought it was just my schizophrenia when i noticed all the gaga things in that vid :ohno: freaked me out, honestly

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"

Archived