Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Beyoncé's Haunted a Lady Gaga tribute?

Yanko

Featured Posts

:air:

I hope you're joking :rip:

No?

The whole voyeuristic from-the-hallway imagery is very reminiscent of Justify my Love. watch it before going all " :air: "

and that house has been used by others before js.

Beyonce pays tribute to Madonna - an article about it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2523034/Beyonce-pays-tribute-Madonna-new-Haunted-video.html

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lobster Boy

On the man who looks like Gaga in the video, what was the inspiration behind that look? It's really interesting, Tudor feels?

Jonna Lee

Maybe this the continuation to the Paparazzi trilogy :udidnt:

Beyonce is revisiting the mansion after something happened to gaga to see where all of the evil was first born (Gaga getting thrown off the balcony in Paparazzi and used for publicity) and that's why the video has dark tones. :udidnt:

AND DURING THE NEXT ERA GAGA WILL RELEASE A VIDEO THAT BRIDGES TELEPHONE AND HAUNTED. :omg:

Holy **** :nooo:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Does Beyonce even know about Lady Gaga's existence?

Gaga hates Telephone, song and video. Probably knows Beyonce just used her when she was desperate for a ww hit. Pity that's been her biggest ww hit since.

Dan the Gaga Stan

Just as mysterious as Alejandro and Marry the Night's creepy links!

It's not a reach at all - I mean the hashtags for starters but even so... TBTWB head mask, Lady Gaga impersonator, Paparazzi mansion etc etc etc... Definately on to something!

blacklistedd

Gaga hates Telephone, song and video. Probably knows Beyonce just used her when she was desperate for a ww hit. Pity that's been her biggest ww hit since.

She doesn't hate Telephone. Shes expressed frustration having to do with recording the song, something about Darkchild the producer and feeling pressure or something I dont remember. And then of course she second guessed the videos execution. I doubt she actually hates it.

She doesn't hate Telephone. Shes expressed frustration having to do with recording the song, something about Darkchild the producer and feeling pressure or something I dont remember. And then of course she second guessed the videos execution. I doubt she actually hates it.

I was kind of joking.

blacklistedd

I was kind of joking.

I see people say that a lot though. I think its a common misconception made by fans.

Archived