Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Beyonce copying CLLG?

Queen

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

nononononono the reach. CLLG wasn't even a thing tbh. the video was never released. unlike 7/11.

so far 7/11 >>>>>> CLLG

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

No  :turkney:

This was a mess. If anybody is praising this song or the video, get your lives together. Beyoncé clearly has lost her mind.

No, get YOUR life together or stay pressed. This is obviously not a serious video. Do you expect her to have meaningful, uplifting songs or videos all the time? Let her enjoy herself.

Love Trumps Hate

Levine

CLLG song and video are way better than that mess! So yes, she tried but failed!

No :turkney:

No, get YOUR life together or stay pressed. This is obviously not a serious video. Do you expect her to have meaningful, uplifting songs or videos all the time? Let her enjoy herself.

And? :wtf: it's still a bad, ugly ass video! There are meaningless video that are actually funny and clever, this is bad and pointless.

CLLG song and video are way better than that mess! So yes, she tried but failed!

And? :wtf: it's still a bad, ugly ass video! There are meaningless video that are actually funny and clever, this is bad and pointless.

I thought it was funny...  :toofloppy: I don't care for Beyonce in general, but this is very human of her! It's funny to those who get it, and it's not to be taken seriously which should be plainly obvious. 

geopang

She lost her mind because she's multi-talented and can rap? Get YOUR life sis while I'm praying for you

758c2595d.gif

And no, I don't see the inspiration. Bey's was actually entertaining.

Girl, we all know she can rap. Stop twisting words. I know she is multi-talented. However, this song is nothing but a hot mess. No tea no shade, but look at half these comments. People seem to be disliking and annoyed by the song. Now the video is a mess to me regardless of what people say. I know she is trying to have fun, but it isn't my cup of tea. Period. But there is no excuse for a song like that. Now Ring Off, that's a good song.

geopang

No :turkney:

Honey, i got my life together. Even taking into consideration, that this video was not a serious video (which is everybody's excuse apparently), it is still messy and not my cup of tea. However, forget the video. The song is still horrid. Like i said in another post, Ring Off is still miles better as a song.

Levine

I thought it was funny...  :toofloppy:

And that's fine. But that user implied that we should automatically love the video because it's "not a serious video".

Archived