Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are You Bored With The Cheek To Cheek Era?

Jewels n Drugs

Featured Posts

Jewels n Drugs

Don't get me wrong, I love Cheek to Cheek and I'm happy that Gaga is happy and all, but I cant be the only one who's ready for her to get back on the ball with pop (or whatever genre she want to purse). I miss the promo and the performances and I miss seeing her everywhere and her doing stuff. Does anyone feel the same?

raLgfKw.gif

Dont drag me, this isnt a hate thread, its just my opinion as a sincere fan

:sis:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs

Bored since day one, i cant pretend i like jazz :emma:

this

xoxo cupcakke

I'm not as just getting my daily dose of Gaga and weekly/biweekly does of Asia is enough for me

Jewels n Drugs

i mean im happy with the era its just a little boring for me :emma:

Bambino

I like the album but this is not the Gaga I like. The visuals aren't good, she doesn't attend award shows.. Idk something is missing. I'm sure y'all get it right? :flop:

Haroon

I'm not bored or interested in it, I'm indifferent to it because I don't follow it and haven't done so from the beginning pretty much :shrug: I don't mind that it's going on and that Gaga isn't releasing pop music right now though, because I know that she's doing what she wants to do :yes: I've got other music to listen to and I'll continue doing so until she's back on the scene :laughga: The wait doesn't really bother me :duck:

I'm very bored with it, but it's okay. There is so much music to listen to! :flutter: I'll just wait for the Rock album.

Jewels n Drugs

I like the album but this is not the Gaga I like. The visuals aren't good, she doesn't attend award shows.. Idk something is missing. I'm sure y'all get it right? :flop:

:yes:

I'm not bored or interested in it, I'm indifferent to it because I don't follow it and haven't done so from the beginning pretty much :shrug: I don't mind that it's going on and that Gaga isn't releasing pop music right now though, because I know that she's doing what she wants to do :yes: I've got other music to listen to and I'll continue doing so until she's back on the scene :laughga: The wait doesn't really bother me :duck:

Same here. I agree completely, for the fans who are enjoying the C2C era this is a nice treat to hold them over until the next pop album! For me I'll just keep on waiting :)

Archived