💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Ellie Goulding

Tove Lo

Featured Posts

super ultra

I think the the real question here is if she will put Lights (Single Version) as a bonus track on the next album as well :derpga:

is that even a question?  :omfgaga: Burn will be on it too  :fan:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Bright) Lights is the best thing she's done so far. Halcyon was mixed, good first half. Halcyon Days was disappointing.

It's worrying to hear she's working with Calvin Harris again. I don't like his work too much; it has no longevity.

Your Biggest Mistake is my favorite Ellie song.

Tove Lo

I liked her first album, her material after that has been weak at best :duck:

Nah

hop on that **** like a maniac

Tove Lo

U should definitely put 'Lights' (Bassnectar Remix) in here!

As much as I love that remix (it's how I discovered her before Lights was on the radio), it doesn't really need to be added :/ it wouldn't fit, though I could make it fit somehow.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Judas Oyster

As much as I love that remix (it's how I discovered her before Lights was on the radio), it doesn't really need to be added :/ it wouldn't fit, though I could make it fit somehow.

It's so nice! That how I got to know her too. And I think we're not the only ones, that's why I was thinking it could be added :P

Yeeesssss the Ellie thread has returned! I'm so excited for her new album next year! Currently jamming to Heavy Crown, and she's utterly on point as usual  :music:

htrllllsem

Bright Lights and Halcyon are pretty strong, I find Lights and Halcyon Days weaker.

I really need her to stay indie/ folktronica/ dreampop, if she doesnt, giving up my stan card

Do we have any info about the next album?  :giveup:

I can't wait anymore i miss her  :nooo:

There's so little info about it :giveup:  all we know is that it's a 2015 release, and she's posted IG pictures of her in the studio with Joel Little and Disclosure  :giveup:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived