Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS: "Cool stuff coming in 2015"

nakedidea

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

It's a bit insulting to him when people forget he has other stuff outside Gaga :sis:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

impossible to drag anyone with reach! :staymad:

ok that doesn't make sense..... :awkney:

that I know, but doesn't make me pressed 'cuz I like his music too

I just feel he's not letting Gaga's sound evolve... time to move on...

if you reply back, means the one pressed over someone whithin this fanbase not wanting more djws is you :coffee:

"if you reply back" ....are you 12 or something.....so lame and childish.....

no offense just saying

Psychedelic

ok that doesn't make sense..... :awkney:

"if you reply back" ....are you 12 or something.....so lame and childish.....

no offense just saying

Saying DJWS took unexpected turns with ARTPOP is what doesn't make sense. ARTPOP is a watered down version of Gaga's previous efforts, there are several genuine great tracks but nothing very innovative. That's why I believe Gaga should work with other producers. Not saying DJWS's productions are bad but they didn't demonstrate or represent any reinvention in Gaga's music style and that's precisely what we are needing for the next era!

Now if you don't get that... then you must be the 12 year-old, and in any case I'd be underrating 12 year-olds' mentality! Sorry, if my informal redundancy offended your acclaimed intellect in a popstar's internet forum!!!  :madge:

Saying DJWS took unexpected turns with ARTPOP is what doesn't make sense. ARTPOP is a watered down version of Gaga's previous efforts, there are several genuine great tracks but nothing very innovative. That's why I believe Gaga should work with other producers. Not saying DJWS's productions are bad but they didn't demonstrate or represent any reinvention in Gaga's music style and that's precisely what we are needing for the next era!

Now if you don't get that... then you must be the 12 year-old, and in any case I'd be underrating 12 year-olds' mentality! Sorry, if my informal redundancy offended your acclaimed intellect in a popstar's internet forum!!!  :madge:

I see you know how to use a thesaurus :awkney:

anyway, no....

But I do understand what you mean by ARTPOP being a watered down version of her previous efforts. I preffered DJWS's productions over the other tracks by different producers.....I think what happened was not DJWS, i feel it was more of Gaga holding herself back....i mean she's had this vision of ARTPOP for YEARS....and it seemed like she forced it on djws, when it should have been him moving her forward as in more BTW material......His productions on BTW were FLAWLESS.....Im sure he'd rather make that style of music, his eps are proof of it....anyway.....im sure he wont fucck it up

Psychedelic

I see you know how to use a thesaurus :awkney:

:lmao:

Bitch... please, no!  :koons:

:lmao:

Bitch... please, no!  :koons:

you are a shady b---h....but i like you :classy:

eamonster123

:awkney: His songs were the only ones that managed to hit during the album cycle. :awkney:

Not really, Applause did well cuz of the hype and DWUW was amazing, but he even said him self he got the instrumental from a "close friend", so we dont really know how much of it is really HIS production.  :awkney:

please no more djws :messga:

djBuffoon

Not really, Applause did well cuz of the hype and DWUW was amazing, but he even said him self he got the instrumental from a "close friend", so we dont really know how much of it is really HIS production.  :awkney:

His name is on both, so they are his productions as far as the world is concerned.

And although they are not my favorite songs, two of his productions from the album are the most well-known from the cycle, by far.

That, combined with other stellar work on the last two albums... he's done right by her.

Archived