💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

If ARTPOP came after TFM?

YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

I feel if this happened both albums would have performed better. ARTPOP would be 10M+WW and Applause would be Bad Romance sized hit. BTW would not be as big as it is now though and I don't know if I'd like that.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anything would have done well after the fame monster

I really just wish this fanbase would stop living in the past though and focus on what is going on right now and what is to come in the future 

it all happened the way it was supposed to guys :ohwell: 

the fame was confidence :sis:

the fame monster was an exorcism :gaga:

born this way was freedom, acceptance, revolution, and expression :oops:

ARTPOP was a celebration of all of it :koons:

TimisaMonster

The single choices would've stayed the same unfortunately :roll: However, the promo and coming off of TFM hype...it would've done REALLY good. Plus, the Telephone continuation would've gotten made...and perhaps Venus would've eventually gotten a video down the era. The tour would've also been given a higher budget so it would've slayed even harder and she would've been able to travel more. 

I wonder tho if her hip injury would've been inevitable... :gum:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

It would have been more successful... But I'm thankful BTW came out instead. It helped me in so many ways and it really helped the gay rights movement that was just around the horizon.... Things happened the way it should have

Plus BTW is her best album to date

Merier Care

it would've slayed. she lost most of the gp and some of her fans (including me) during BTW.

ARTPOP is what btw should've been, it deserves so much more success.

PopBitch

It would have been said she's  a one album wonder.  Born This Way solidified that the hype about her talent was deserved, with strong songwriting and melodies, yet an evolution, a daring departure that had many great songs.  ARTPOP would have been called a weaker clone of the music before it that didn't capture the magic overall as a strong collection of songs.

Archived