Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

If ARTPOP came after TFM?

YeehawKylie

Featured Posts

YeehawKylie

How do you think the publics perception of ARTPOP would have been had the album been released after The Fame Monster? Would it have been more acclaimed? More successful? Or would people have said it was a step down?

And had Born this Way followed ARTPOP rather than preceded it. Would it have been less successful? Or would have the BTW Era after ARTPOP allowed them both to achieve the same success?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would have gotten more successful

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

it would have slayed

especially with DWU feat Christina Aguilera

and G.U.Y feat Britney Spears

in it

celebration-reaction-gif.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Paper Gangsta

It would slay if it was released after TFM. It would have the same debut but unlike BTW it would have longeviety 

XoXoJoanneGaga

Anything would have done well after TFM. But of course it would have been a very different album if she made it back then. 

Paper Gangsta

How do you think the publics perception of ARTPOP would have been had the album been released after The Fame Monster? Would it have been more acclaimed? More successful? Or would people have said it was a step down?

And had Born this Way followed ARTPOP rather than preceded it. Would it have been less successful? Or would have the BTW Era after ARTPOP allowed them both to achieve the same success?

Where did you get photo from your avi? is there any tove lo gallery?

djBuffoon

Probably more acclaimed, I would think. It was the next logical progression for her signature sounds. Born This Way was out of left field, which is one of its attributes. But from a songwriting perspective, she has continuously evolved.

here we go again.

another "what if" thread :emma:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

monsterdreams

Would've got better reviews cause they would judge on TFM gaga and GP queen gaga

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

if would have been more successfull i think, but Applause would have been received poorly compared to Bad Romance imo as the first single

HermioneGranger

It would slay if it was released after TFM. It would have the same debut but unlike BTW it would have longeviety 

Pretty much this.

Archived