• Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

Sorry for the OT but this is just epic, love it :giveup:

Thanks for the C2C recognition, a lot of fans do like it doesn't exist

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Tropico

Mills, thank you for putting in all this effort! :runhug:

She's accomplished so much over the years. I'm really proud of my queen. :emo: :emo:

The new queen of pop truly is unstopabble in all that she does! :applause:

And I think for 2013, you forgot that DWUW achieved most #1's in iTunes history being number 1 in 86 or so countries. :yes:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

I just read on Twitter that as og right now, Gaga has sold 10 million in the us. :shocked:

Not sure if it's true or not?

Mills and Arturo will come and give confirmation or decline it. :fan:

JustPokeHerFace

I just read on Twitter that as og right now, Gaga has sold 10 million in the us. :shocked:

I think that she still has about 60,000 more albums to sell before she hits 10m in the US, so I think we'll hit the mark around Black Friday. 

Her latest reported official SoundScan numbers are totalled at 9.948 million, majority of them were made public back in March 2014 while ARTPOP's latest SoundScan sales were reported back in August 2014. With that in mind, it's extremely possible that she has really already passed the 10 million mark in US album sales at this point. We just need to wait for SoundScan / Billboard's official confirmation. She'd only need less than 52k anyway, at the very minimum, to safely hit the 10 million mark, and that's still using the outdated stats of ARTPOP and her other major and minor releases.

Also added DWUW's iTunes achievement in the OP under 2013. Thanks for reminding me!

That's what he wrote, read captions

:rip: You're one of our senior members in the Charts and Sales section, and yet you still don't know me. Does my name really sound masculine? If yes, that's pretty s-xist.  :giveup:

125 milion singles before 2013

Now

27 million albums and 130 million singles worldwide = 157 Milion records

NBC

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/11/12/nbcs-annual-christmas-in-rockerfeller-center-celebrates-the-music-of-the-holidays-on-wednesday-december-3/327383/

Thanks for leaving a link. Appreciate that. Updated the OP with the source from SXSW. I also still left the one from Billboard since it was published in June 2014. Even though their estimated total of Gaga's downloaded tracks differs from SXSW and the ones from NBC, they did mention more than 125 million downloaded singles, making it really possible for Gaga to have reached over 130 million in downloaded tracks. 

How does one sit and say, "Yeah, I sold a kajillion albums" ? So amazing to see all these stats and have flashbacks.

Tropico

I can't at people in this fanbase still saying Gaga only shipped 2.3 Million with ARTPOP. :smh:

I can't at people in this fanbase still saying Gaga only shipped 2.3 Million with ARTPOP. :smh:

she didn't?

She SOLD 2.3 Million... And that's just in 2013. :queenga:

yaaaaaaaaas :applause: 

i thought you were saying like she sold less or something like that but i see you're good :giggle:

• famous locked this topic

Archived