💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj's album will have two Enya inspired tracks

SEVDALIZA

Featured Posts

Gianni Versace

Why do I have the feeling that it is going to be another Roman Holiday/Lookin Ass N***a mess...

LAN is a good song though. :awkney:

her artist... :awkney:

i pray to god you aren't a fan of kanye west, for your sake.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

LAN is a good song though. :awkney:

i pray to god you aren't a fan of kanye west, for your sake.

No I am not....

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Gianni Versace

http://www.whosampled.com/Lady-Gaga/samples/ educate yourself before you look stupid

isn't it funny how there can be more than one successful artist in a certain genre? 

you're what's wrong with society. always pitting women against each other like as if women don't have enough obstacles to climb, now they have to deal with idiots thinking only one of them are worthy of the spotlight.

thank god you put those idiots in there rightful places. :giveup:

No I am not....

artists use samples. it happens. if you dont like it, you should learn to get use to it because it happens all the time.

idk why you are acting like Nicki has never made a song without sampling but whatever.

No I don't listen to rap....all rappers do that I know. There are artists who are original and don't remind you of anyone cuz they're their own artist...

Nicki seems to be an artist who lacks originality in all aspects of her career...fashion, music, products, etc...

Gaga sampled other artists songs? Please tell...

Although someone else responded, I figured I'd elaborate since a lot of people on here like to come for Nicki. Sampling other music is very common across all genres, but especially pop and rap music.

Poker Face - Samples Boney M by Ma Baker

Alejandro - Samples Csárdás by Vittorio Monti

Judas - Samples 12 128 BPM Root E by Manuel Schleis and Alex Butcher

You and I - Samples We Will Rock You by Queen (although Mutt Lange produced the song)

Bad Kids - Samples They Don't Care About Us by Michael Jackson

Electric Chapel - Samples We All Share the Same Sun by Heideroosjes

Fooled Me Again - Samples Out on the Weekend by Neil Young

Fancy Pants - Samples Fame by David Bowie

Venus - Samples Rocket Number Nine by Zombie Zombie

Jewels N' Drugs - Samples If I Was Your Girlfriend by Prince

The list goes on and on, and this is common for many pop stars. 

Rihanna - Jump, Nobody's Business, Numb, + more

Ariana Grande - Break Your Heart Right Back, Problem, You Don't Know Me, Lovin' It, Right There, The Way, + more

Beyonce - Part II (On the Run), Countdown, Party, Run the World, + more

I suggest looking into these things before coming for Nicki and claiming that she doesn't have any originality in her music. If Nicki doesn't have originality, then no one else does, either.

http://www.whosampled.com/Lady-Gaga/samples/ educate yourself before you look stupid

isn't it funny how there can be more than one successful artist in a certain genre? 

you're what's wrong with society. always pitting women against each other like as if women don't have enough obstacles to climb, now they have to deal with idiots thinking only one of them are worthy of the spotlight.

:tea:

Buy Broke With Expensive Taste in iTunes

RIP Minaj 11/6/14

Lol, no :lmao: Nicki isn't going anywhere. I enjoy Azealia's music, but let me know when Azealia can get a hit and a #1 album.

--

So tired of people going in on Nicki on here.

• 1 month later...
SEVDALIZA

Now that the Pinkprint is out, I'm gonna say she meant I Lied and The Crying Game :yes: Do y'all agree?

operating from another world

FFXSoul91

Now that the Pinkprint is out, I'm gonna say she meant I Lied and The Crying Game :yes: Do y'all agree?

I thought it was All Things Go (the chorus) and I Lied.

SEVDALIZA

I thought it was All Things Go (the chorus) and I Lied.

Yeah, I can totally see what you mean :yes:

operating from another world

Archived