💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

i feel like gaga just look tired depress or something

Poope MOnster

Featured Posts

COLONiCPRiNXESS

I think she's tired and/or doing the whole b---h thing like in FAME era (I LIVE for it :legend: ) We know she puts on accents, changes her mannerisms, wears certain clothing etc. to accent her mood or her current approach to her art. And if she is depressed, then let it be. She gets tons of **** all the time from people and her last solo studio album and it's singles TANKED and she got ridiculous backlash. If that was me, I don't know if I'd be able to cope with all that pressure. But her career AND mindset will completely shift out of that phase soon (C2C was a start). Basically, leave ha the **** alone.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She'll be fine. We all have our better and worse days. A few days with her family and she'll be happier again.  :yes:

Poope MOnster

or maybe lose weight or she just diet maybe  :shrug: 

She'll be fine. We all have our better and worse days. A few days with her family and she'll be happier again.  :yes:

:yes:

Bloody

The woman is touring months now,she is promoting cheek to cheek therefore she is tired! She can't be happy all the time,she's a human :ohwell:

Brooke Candy

She's a human, do you feel happy 24/7?

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

'My Soul Is Restless': Lady Gaga's Rapid Wig Changing Signifies Internal Unrest
The singer gets cryptic on Instagram

Lady Gaga revealed to millions of fans on Sunday that her constant wig-changing probably means her “soul is restlessâ€.

“Personal record for wig changes in one day. Usually means my soul is restless. Life's too short to wear one hat,†she wrote in the poetic Instagram caption attached to a picture of her staring in the camera with smudged eye makeup.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/134389/My-Soul-Is-Restless-Lady-Gagas-Rapid-Wig-Changing-Signifies-Internal-Unrest

She went on to describe the period between September and December as the "most manic performance of my life" because of how unsettled she felt.

"That’s when I know my soul is restless. It comes out in a very physical way," she explained to the publication. "If I’m able to hold on to one look for a longer period of time, it means I’ve settled into a new idea. If I haven’t, I’m just searching for the next thing, 'What’s next? What’s next?'"

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/fashion-beauty/gaga-why-i-change-my-look-30141766.html

“If you watched me from September to December of last year, you saw me in the most manic performance of my life,†she says. “I was changing my outfits, my look, my wigs, every day, sometimes multiple times a day. That’s when I know my soul is restless. It comes out in a very physical way. If I’m able to hold on to one look for a longer period of time, it means I’ve settled into a new idea. If I haven’t, I’m just searching for the next thing, ‘What’s next? What’s next?’

http://m.gulfnews.com/entertainment/celebrity/lady-gaga-gets-vulnerable-for-porter-magazine-1.1311829

11-4-14_LittleMonsters.com_001.jpgUGxR0tl.jpgB1o7-PXIQAAIDxt.jpgB1s_gKKIcAA9KCY.jpgB1hvSKvIYAA5UIQ.jpg

Lady-Gaga-out-in-Paris-November-1-5.jpglady-gaga-loves-paris-misses-taylor-kinn

FreePalestine

Schwerk

'My Soul Is Restless': Lady Gaga's Rapid Wig Changing Signifies Internal Unrest

The singer gets cryptic on Instagram

Lady Gaga revealed to millions of fans on Sunday that her constant wig-changing probably means her “soul is restlessâ€.

“Personal record for wig changes in one day. Usually means my soul is restless. Life's too short to wear one hat,†she wrote in the poetic Instagram caption attached to a picture of her staring in the camera with smudged eye makeup.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/134389/My-Soul-Is-Restless-Lady-Gagas-Rapid-Wig-Changing-Signifies-Internal-Unrest

She went on to describe the period between September and December as the "most manic performance of my life" because of how unsettled she felt.

"That’s when I know my soul is restless. It comes out in a very physical way," she explained to the publication. "If I’m able to hold on to one look for a longer period of time, it means I’ve settled into a new idea. If I haven’t, I’m just searching for the next thing, 'What’s next? What’s next?'"

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/fashion-beauty/gaga-why-i-change-my-look-30141766.html

“If you watched me from September to December of last year, you saw me in the most manic performance of my life,†she says. “I was changing my outfits, my look, my wigs, every day, sometimes multiple times a day. That’s when I know my soul is restless. It comes out in a very physical way. If I’m able to hold on to one look for a longer period of time, it means I’ve settled into a new idea. If I haven’t, I’m just searching for the next thing, ‘What’s next? What’s next?’

http://m.gulfnews.com/entertainment/celebrity/lady-gaga-gets-vulnerable-for-porter-magazine-1.1311829

11-4-14_LittleMonsters.com_001.jpgUGxR0tl.jpgB1o7-PXIQAAIDxt.jpgB1s_gKKIcAA9KCY.jpgB1hvSKvIYAA5UIQ.jpg

Lady-Gaga-out-in-Paris-November-1-5.jpglady-gaga-loves-paris-misses-taylor-kinn

Oeh, interesting! It's probably a combination of things. She could be restless and on the verge of something new creatively like you posted above. She could also be tired from being on the road for so long. Maybe there are bussiness of personal things bothering her, or maybe she's just focussed. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Maybe she is just tired. I'd hope it's nothing more serious, but she's touring and working hard on the show, so she probably get's very tired and drained from time to time.

Poope MOnster

Oeh, interesting! It's probably a combination of things. She could be restless and on the verge of something new creatively like you posted above. She could also be tired from being on the road for so long. Maybe there are bussiness of personal things bothering her, or maybe she's just focussed. 

wow thx for information  :worship:

RAMROD

She's been on the road nonstop for tour.

She might not sleeping well.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Alien Tulip

I think its amazing how many teenage psychiatrists gagadaily has with no degree while I'm busting my ass off at my final year in university. It's hard out here bruhhh.

Tropico

She's probably sleepy and stuff from all the traveling and I know I'm the biggest f--king b---h ever when I wake up and I can only imagine having to perform all night then wirte + record all day. No one would like me. :laughga:

Also, she always meets fans so when she walks out the hotel after traveling for hours and then 1 00000 people are taking pics with their flash on and screaming yaaaaaaasssss can you imagine the headaches? :duck:

I'd loose it.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived