Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What do you think annoys Gaga the most?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

LittleBoot

If I were her, I'd be tired of the constant usage of Madonna as a measuring stick or comparison. I like both of them, but if I were Gaga I'd be so over the constant comparisons.

Certainly the questionable things that get published and printed about her irritate her. ("But then you print that **** that makes me want to scream")

If I recall, she got very angry at a columnist that suggested she relied heavily on backing vocals at a concert and that set her off. Doubts about her integrity certainly must irritate her.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babba the Hutt

That people compare her and Madonna all the time.

And (specifically) Katy Perry, as we can see in the forum.

Tropico

4 award shows? What did she do besides the VMAs and AMAs?

Youtube music awards and another awards show in 2014 when she wore a white bob wing and met Yoko Ono

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Wet Fire

Those people who claim to be Little Monsters but just care about being on top/having chart success and great sales/being popular.

David Butler

Well according to sources she can be a little obsessed with what people are saying about her so I'm going to go for opinions against her?

Do you really believe those "sources"??? I'm pretty sure she doesn't give a **** about what people say or think about her. They're "opinions" on her are irrelevant to her. 

Archived