💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Public or Fans?

Shadow

Featured Posts

Y'all seem so concerned with what the GP thinks, are you willing to see Gaga watered down and marketed like Taylor Swift or Katy Perry? Is that more important to you than seeing where Gaga goes from her own creative muse, free from restrictions?

What is more important to you, for her to be popular again or quality work from her that not everyone will understand or accept so readily?

We became fans of Gaga for being Gaga. Otherwise we wouldn't be here, correct? :adam:

Silence those demons... . đŸ–€

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She should definitely just follow her own creative direction and not care what the "GP" thinks. I'd rather see her be innovative and do whatever she wants than worry about what everyone else thinks. 

Well I grew a good interest with fans.  I even collected some before they turned to chinese plastic crap. 

Spyro the Dragon

JustPokeHerFace

Why does everything think that her quality work can't be popular? TF, TFM, and BTW were all amazing and they were extremely successful as well. Hell, C2C is great and it's selling steadily. 

Dean Winchester

Gaga should never cater to the GP, nor do i think she ever will.  She should keep making music for the fans, and if the GP gets into it that's cool, but if they don't then..who cares.  They're the one's who're missing out not us.  

Jewels n Drugs

Why cant we have both tho :oops:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Redstreak

I'd rather her be creative and popular. She's been able to find an amazing balance between both before, I don't see why it has to be one or the other :shrug:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Jewels n Drugs

Why does everything think that her quality work can't be popular? TF, TFM, and BTW were all amazing and they were extremely successful as well. Hell, C2C is great and it's selling steadily.

Omg this :applause:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

he's not saying she can't be popular, just that the obsession on this forum should not be about the GP liking her, because that implies people want her to create content just to please the GP, which isn't really what she was ever about.

Well I grew a good interest with fans. I even collected some before they turned to chinese plastic crap.

Really? You should invest in electric steel fans. :P

Anyway, I'm not saying her quality work can't be popular. However, sometimes I get the sense we want her to be someone else just to be in the limelight again. If she did it before, can she not do it again but by her own terms?

Silence those demons... . đŸ–€

yaaassss 

and i think the chart sucking fans became rih stans and moved to atrl anyway lmao

guess whos up in this bitch

Fans don't care what the GP think or say. When her creative juices flow again, the fans will have something again to cling to but until then, she has to find exactly what see needs and when.

Mars..........or bust!

Archived