Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What the general public says about Gaga

swine killer

Featured Posts

Shawn Knowles

I get a lot of trans talk when I bring her up honestly. People still seem to think she has a penis.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

Someone commented on Bang Bang video in YT "I swear I've heard this one before" and "She's copying Cher now" (the latter one who commented didn't know it was a Cher cover :rip: )

monsterdreams

"Isn't she a man?" (I'm not even kidding people have genuinely asked me that :flop: )

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

"I'm not a fan but with this jazz album i respect her so much , so classy, she doesn't need all that crazy stupid pop ****, she had a great voice!"

Found this Youtube comment. :emma:

Lady Palutena

My little sister: "She's had a nose job, it was in a magazine."(Usually said when I mention that her fave's butt is completely fake).

My little brother: "I don't listen to her." (Proceeds to play metalcore music on high volume until told by Mom to turn it down)

Random people: "You actually like her music?" or "Why do you like her?" "Does she have a penis?" "She's a man, you know."

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

"I'm not a fan but with this jazz album i respect her so much , so classy, she doesn't need all that crazy stupid pop ****, she had a great voice!"

I know several people who share that view.

I live outside the space time continuum.

In year 9 my english teacher stopped the class to try and persuade me that gaga was part of the illuminati and is a puppet with another face on the back of her head telling her what to do  :toofloppy:

A teacher said this? It sounds more like someone who should be kept away from children.

swine killer

My little sister's friend today: It feels like everyone wants to look like Lady Gaga

:ohwell: :reductive:

Archived