💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GagaDaily confirms artRAVE DVD on Twitter!

ithinkweed

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pain of fame1

It wasn't for Big Screens. They only projected Gaga

Well you know what i mean :) Est-tu français?

MonsterRocket

I guess Gagadaily is quite a formal place, with some prestige. I don't think they'd say something like this without being sure. Even if i still need an official confirmation, i trust them! 

I need to believe, my thirst for a dvd is real :giveup:

Lona Delery

I guess Gagadaily is quite a formal place, with some prestige. I don't think they'd say something like this without being sure. Even if i still need an official confirmation, i trust them! 

I need to believe, my thirst for a dvd is real :giveup:

Well, they also tweeted that the official studio version of PARTYNAUSEOUS leaked, but it was a soundboard recording.

idk what to believe, don't want to hype myself up to something which we'll maybe never get :emma:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Pain of fame1

Oui :) on a qu'à parler par PM

Je suis espagnol et mon français n'est pas bon mais oui, j'aimerais parler par PM, parlez-moi :)

MonsterRocket

Well, they also tweeted that the official studio version of PARTYNAUSEOUS leaked, but it was a soundboard recording.

idk what to believe, don't want to hype myself up to something which we'll maybe never get :emma:

Oh, did they? I didn't know that :rip: 

Let's see what happens, but yes, we're like the most not-to-hype accustomed fanbase lol

Rainbow Unicorn

They filmed us during Gypsy and When we screamed.. Pretty sure it for Dvd or Gypsy

They always film fans during Gypsy. When there's the big screen behind the castle, they project the fans. But in Paris there wasn't the big screen.

Rainbow Unicorn

I heard a french fan that went backstage, and she said that the DVD is in work. They're doing it with footage from different shows. It's not finished at all.

• Bebe locked this topic

Archived