💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GagaDaily confirms artRAVE DVD on Twitter!

ithinkweed

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rolodex of Hate

Oh my god yes please don't let it be another betrayal please I need it!!!! :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

We have no legal choice but to stan

Rollercoaster

Unless, because they want to capture the atmosphere. .. it'll be purely recorded on handhelds so the viewer feels in the audience :o

SilkSpectre0

:party: YESSS

Tbh though TBTWB>>>>>ARTRAVE.

ARTRAVE was amazing and so much fun to actually go to, but It would be like recording a party. It's cool and fun to watch but it's nothing like being there. I miss the theater and storyline/concepts of the other tours.

Kinda agree tbh. artRAVE was amazing and so much fun, but it's kind of an experience like a party, not so much like the BTWB or TMB that have a story you can watch and enjoy. Although it would be great to have some good quality recordings of her at artRAVE as none of the fan videos do justice to how amazing she sounds.

They filmed us during the ARTPOPBaLl in Paris <3

That was for the projections. The DVD was recorded before the artRAVE in London.

Praying that they will include slow-motion scenes, they look so epic in those tour previews :cry:

GagaMyBlood95

Nothing is confirmed really, GGD doesn't have some hard source :shrug: But I really hope this turns out to be true!

GagaSkeletonWay

Nothing is confirmed really, GGD doesn't have some hard source :shrug: But I really hope this turns out to be true!

How isn't GGD a strong force? I mean I think is the biggest one, out of the fan pages :shrug:

Teal Ambition

Yeah cause Gaga told fans in Paris 2 nights ago thats its in the works lol

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

One Five Ten

For the artRAVE I'd much prefer to rewatch it interspliced into a documentary format. Kind of like the Coldplay Live 2012 film. 

There's nothing that's going to replicate the vibe of the show on DVD so don't try to, IMO.

GagaMyBlood95

How isn't GGD a strong force? I mean I think is the biggest one, out of the fan pages :shrug:

I didn't say it's not a strong force, I just said that I'm not sure if they have a solid source since it's just a backstage experience and nothing else... However, the shooting could easily be just for the Gypsy video - Gaga around the world + artRAVE footage.

I COULD be a DVD tho... We just don't know it yet..

Interludicrous

For me one of the most exciting parts of this will be that we'll have a HQ version of Partynauseous tumblr_inline_ncj3nwuq891qf3eh3.gif

• Bebe locked this topic

Archived