💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne vs Fernando Garibay

Bradley

RedOne vs Fernando Garibay  

99 members have voted

1. 1. RedOne vs Fernando Garibay

• Mum mum mum mah... Ra ra ah ah ah
    • I'm on the edge, of glory! I'm gonna marry, the night! Baby loves to dance in the dark.
    • #JUSTICEFORDJWS

Featured Posts

Bradley

If Lady were to choose only one producer to produce on her sixth album, who would you prefer?

Only one.

9-10-10_Gaga_and_Redone_VMA_001.jpg2009_Garibay_%26_Gaga_Recording_Studio_0

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopmess

Fernando seems like a better producer for the whole album, but I would love it if RedOne could produce most singles

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Bradley

Fernando seems like a better producer for the whole album, but I would love it if RedOne could produce most singles

But then Fernando's songs will not get recognized nor will they get nominations/awards

artpopmess

But then Fernando's songs will not get recognized nor will they get nominations/awards

I don't really care about that, Born This Way didn't win any Grammys but it's still my all time fav

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Bradley

DJ Underrated Shadow

I'm one of the very few who stans for him. I voted for RedOne but if I were to choose between DJWS and Fernando, I would pick DJWS.

The Edge of Glory

Dance In The Dark

Heavy Metal Lover

Just these 3 are infinitely better than anything RedOne ever produced. Fernando is the better one.

Might I remind people that Fernando did fan favorites DITD and also Bloody ****ing Mary.

Bradley

The Edge of Glory

Dance In The Dark

Heavy Metal Lover

Just these 3 are infinitely better than anything RedOne ever produced. Fernando is the better one.

Why is The Edge of Glory so well received to be honest? It's like a half ballad half dance pop I'm not sure what am I supposed to feel whenever I listen to it.

Fernando. He just has such a vast range of styles with his productions. He definitely showed that on BTW. RedOne has become a little monotonous at this point.

Why is The Edge of Glory so well received to be honest? It's like a half ballad half dance pop I'm not sure what am I supposed to feel whenever I listen to it.

It's my favorite song tbh and not just my favorite gaga song. Don't disrespect the God of Glory :manicure:

Joking aside, I can't tell you what you should feel when listening to it but it's the one song of gaga's that gives me the most feelings. Happiness and sadness at the same time. It's such a powerful song :flutter:

Fernando. He just has such a vast range of styles with his productions. He definitely showed that on BTW. RedOne has become a little monotonous at this point.

I wouldn't call RedOne monotonous (Scheisse and Hair?) but I agree about Fernando. Also I love how Fernando brings back the 80s (TEOG and FOHL). Let's not forget Fernando did PARTYNAUSEOUS as well :legend:

Archived