💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ATLA/TLOK battlefield (currently closed)

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Iroh will win with his iconic move :legend:10155528_923514624333356_380903608171616

:lmao: Earthbending can't compare like, what? Ahahahahahahaha

The Arena is Ba Sing Se crysal catacombs

Crystal_catacombs.png

Alright, thanks Vendetta! :)

EDIT: Bumi's got the clear advantage here. Iroh's surrounded by earth from above and below. I'd like to see Iroh conduct electricity using the running water though. That'd be great. Bumi's gonna have to avoid getting wet.

VforVendetta

:lmao: Earthbending can't compare like, what? Ahahahahahahaha

Alright, thanks Vendetta! :)

EDIT: Bumi's got the clear advantage here. Iroh's surrounded by earth from above and below. I'd like to see Iroh conduct electricity using the running water though. That'd be great. Bumi's gonna have to avoid getting wet.

Earth is everyhere though, the same as fire. The arena is not that impotant in this battle imo (and this is why I forgot it)

Earth is everyhere though, the same as fire. The arena is not that impotant in this battle imo (and this is why I forgot it)

I suppose, in a sense, you're right. But I just feel Iroh might have restricted freedom, seeing as how Bumi can bend the Earth that they both step on. I know that's something. 

idk I feel like it will be more even if it was in an open field and not in this arena it gives Bumi alot room to play with both ground and up

idk I feel like it will be more even if it was in an open field and not in this arena it gives Bumi alot room to play with both ground and up

I agree. 

Just felt like sharing this here if ya dont  mine  :emma:

1377328_650402631743780_4832615636235378

Ouch.... :Chica: 

I certainly don't mind. :)  Just hope the others don't too. Quick, make a "Battle 5" edit. 

Okay, back to the topic, does anyone know if steam could conduct electricity? If so, Iroh could blast the water in the Cave to form a substantial amount of mist.. Lightning strike the mist, instant zap? (Wait, but then he'd have to get out of the way, wouldn't he  :toofunny: ).

Ouch.... :Chica: 

I certainly don't mind. :)  Just hope the others don't too. Quick, make a "Battle 5" edit. 

Okay, back to the topic, does anyone know if steam could conduct electricity? If so, Iroh could blast the water in the Cave to form a substantial amount of mist.. Lightning strike the mist, instant zap? (Wait, but then he'd have to get out of the way, wouldn't he  :toofunny: ).

If I recall water does not conduct unless there are ions available tap water has ions when steam evaporates the ions stay behind. Even if it does work I have a feeling Iroh would get zapped too if its instant  :teehee:

If I recall water does not conduct unless there are ions available tap water has ions when steam evaporates the ions stay behind. Even if it does work I have a feeling Iroh would get zapped too if its instant :teehee:

Bill Nye, is that you? Ahahahahaha! I think you're onto something. :lmao: thanks! Yeah, it'd be a draw......:giveup:

EDIT: spellchecking ;)

Bill Nye, is that you? Ahahahahaha! I think you're onto something. :lmao: thanks! Yeah, it'd be a draw...... :giveup:

EDIT: spellchecking ;)

I would totally pay for to see that though I'm 100% sure Bumi would love the see the fireworks 

RAMROD

Iroh just hard to beat :whitney:

Good thing both of them were members of White Lotus. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

VforVendetta

If I recall water does not conduct unless there are ions available tap water has ions when steam evaporates the ions stay behind. Even if it does work I have a feeling Iroh would get zapped too if its instant  :teehee:

True, as a Chemist I can confirm this.

Archived