💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The ATLA/TLOK battlefield (currently closed)

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

Battle #5

This week's battle is gonna be between old people

On the left side of the ring is:

King Bumi

5154771_std.png

King Of Omashu

Earhbender

Earthbending Master

A mad genious

Member of the White Lotus

VS

on the right side of the ring:

General Iroh / The Dragon Of The West

Iroh.png

Prince of the Fire Nation and generl of the Fire Nation armies before he decided to retire

Firebender

Firebending master

Lightingbender

Created the ability to redirect lighting

Wise

Member of the White Lotus

Arena:

Crystal_catacombs.png

Ready? Fight!

Vote on the Poll and debate your opinions/votes.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

OHHHHHH this is OHHH 

This is a reallyyyyy hard one

i-cannot-brain-today-i-has-the-dumb-cat.

This is going to need some thinking

Ikr. :emma:

RAMROD

One can Earth bend without having a contact to the ground.

Having tie result in a battle with Toph.

Another can fire breath and not just can generate lightning, but also redirect it when attacked with one by an opponent as seen on one episode.

Besides, his fire bending power is not based on anger, but an actual fire bending just like what Aang and Zuko have learned on final season.

And known, to be another people that stand a chance to beat Ozai shall Aang loses.

So I guess I am leaning toward Iroh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

VforVendetta

One can Earth bend without having a contact to the ground.

Having tie result in a battle with Toph.

Another can fire breath and not just can generate lightning, but also redirect it when attacked with one by an opponent as seen on one episode.

Besides, his fire bending power is not based on anger, but an actual fire bending just like what Aang and Zuko have learned on final season.

And known, to be another people that stand a chance to beat Ozai shall Aang loses.

So I guess I am leaning toward Iroh.

Me too. Bumi's earthbending is massive, he can bring down whole buildings and bend without his hands + he thinks like a mad genious but Iroh is just such a powerhouse and he is extremely wise as well. He always felt the most powerful bender of the series.

He also did this:

tfKjfQC.gif

So yeah, I'm going with him.

Me too. Bumi's earthbending is massive, he can bring down whole buildings and bend without his hands + he thinks like a mad genious but Iroh is just such a powerhouse and he is extremely wise as well. He always felt the most powerful bender of the series.

He also did this:

tfKjfQC.gif

So yeah, I'm going with him.

That would kinda make Iroh more powerful than Toph in a sense though which i can see possible tbh. :spin:

But Bumi has alot going for him aswell a master tactician 

He can turn any earth into quicksand if he pleases make tunnels as he pleases in an instant 

Iroh my possibly be more powerful you just never know what Bumi will do and that crazy unknown factor might actually give bumi the upperhand

VforVendetta

That would kinda make Iroh more powerful than Toph in a sense though which i can see possible tbh. :spin:

But Bumi has alot going for him aswell a master tactician 

He can turn any earth into quicksand if he pleases make tunnels as he pleases in an instant 

Iroh my possibly be more powerful you just never know what Bumi will do and that crazy unknown factor might actually give bumi the upperhand

Yes, you are right. (eventhough Iroh was more powerful than toph imo).

We have to choose anyway.

Yes, you are right. (eventhough Iroh was more powerful than toph imo).

We have to choose anyway.

Oh Bumi you mad genius or as you have it genious you make this so hard

I do agree Iroh is probably more powerful in his prime than Toph heck even in his old age he was one heck of a force to be reckon with

VforVendetta

Oh Bumi you mad genius or as you have it genious you make this so hard

I do agree Iroh is probably more powerful in his prime than Toph heck even in his old age he was one heck of a force to be reckon with

I'm comparing the characters from the ATLA series. When it comes to comparing the characters at the same age, we can't really know.

I'm comparing the characters from the ATLA series. When it comes to comparing the characters at the same age, we can't really know.

Yea you are right 

I am going to vote for Bumi because I do think his crazy mind will win the fight (All those jins)

Cocaine Heart

I'm going with Bumi.

Bumi can appear out of nowhere by traveling underground. 

In Bumi's 'fight' with Aang hhe caused a rock formation to chase, the formation changed directions at Bumi's control.

Also when Bumi fought Aang he used the ground to launch Aang into the air.

Bumi can cause a rock formation to appear directly in front of Iroh which could cause a backlash of energy.

When Bumi was trapped in the box he was able to use the ground to transport him at great speed, He could use that to move himself around the ring.

It would be a very long and difficult battle on both ends 

We going to boo

OHHHHHH this is OHHH 

This is a reallyyyyy hard one

i-cannot-brain-today-i-has-the-dumb-cat.

This is going to need some thinking

You're right.  :giveup:

EDIT:

Vendetta, where's the match taking place? 

I've got a feeling Bumi has a touch of recklessness (a bit upfront) when it comes to his personality (even still, mad genius), Iroh could definitely utilize that as an advantage of some sort. That's the only weak point I can come up with, when it comes to this particular earthbender. He's wise (in his own eccentric way), got mad earthbending skills, and has a deceptive, cunning quality to him (let enemies take over Omashu, then takes it back by himself on the day of the solar eclipse).

Iroh was known as the Dragon of the West. I think this signifies that he beats Fire Lord Ozai, hands down, best firebender of the Avatar Series (imo).

He's more of a pacifist, but is capable of tremendous feats, when it comes to firebending (led the White Lotus, to take back Ba Sing Se, can redirect lightning, and surprisingly quick, shown in battle btwn Admiral Zhao and Zuko).

I feel that Iroh's secret weapon, as a bender, is his fluidity, and knowledge of different bending styles and the qualities that come with them, he's stable and strong like an earthbender (kept the Dai Li at bay in the Crystal Catacombs), redirects lightning (observed waterbending techniques), firebending (well, duh), and airbending(?): he's evasive, pragmatic, and patient. I suppose all of this is proof of his quiet wisdom.

From what I've encountered with the ATLA series, I've seen Bumi as this wild juggernaut sort of persona, with the intellect to back it up, kind of like, a loose cannon.

Iroh, more like the trumpcard in the series, only showing his talents when needed.

If anything, I feel like Iroh would just be wise enough to accept a loss, than waste both his, and Bumi's time sparring.

Bumi for me. For now.

Someone build up on my comment, I'd like to know the things I've overlooked.

EDIT:

I've got a feeling Bumi has a touch of recklessness (a bit upfront) when it comes to his personality (even still, mad genius), Iroh could definitely utilize that as an advantage of some sort. That's the only weak point I can come up with, when it comes to this particular earthbender. He's wise (in his own eccentric way), got mad earthbending skills, and has a deceptive, cunning quality to him (let enemies take over Omashu, then takes it back by himself on the day of the solar eclipse).

Iroh was known as the Dragon of the West. I think this signifies that he beats Fire Lord Ozai, hands down, best firebender of the Avatar Series (imo).

He's more of a pacifist, but is capable of tremendous feats, when it comes to firebending (led the White Lotus, to take back Ba Sing Se, can redirect lightning, and surprisingly quick, shown in battle btwn Admiral Zhao and Zuko).

I feel that Iroh's secret weapon, as a bender, is his fluidity, and knowledge of different bending styles and the qualities that come with them, he's stable and strong like an earthbender (kept the Dai Li at bay in the Crystal Catacombs), redirects lightning (observed waterbending techniques), firebending (well, duh), and airbending(?): he's evasive, pragmatic, and patient. I suppose all of this is proof of his quiet wisdom.

From what I've encountered with the ATLA series, I've seen Bumi as this wild juggernaut sort of persona, with the intellect to back it up, kind of like, a loose cannon.

Iroh, more like the trumpcard in the series, only showing his talents when needed.

If anything, I feel like Iroh would just be wise enough to accept a loss, than waste both his, and Bumi's time sparring.

Bumi for me. For now.

Maybe Iroh will win with his iconic move :legend: 

10155528_923514624333356_380903608171616

VforVendetta

EDIT:

Bumi for me. For now.

OMG I forgot the arena. :udidnt:

Archived