💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official WW Sales

SomethingMore

Featured Posts

SomethingMore

Because the X Factor is misinformed and Gaga has excellent research skills when she can't even remember what country she's in or the tons of betrayals? Oh yeah, I forgot you are so reliable with no sources. Thanks honey. :flutter:

I was bored and I wanted to troll a bit, so WHAT! and you are like serious?!

you won an awards on DD "Biggest mod-suck up" now I get it why...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antichrist

omg......BTW shippped almost 8.9 mil copies! I repeat , these are official numbers!

Nope. When she was on The X Factor in the UK, in the intro they said "100 mil records sold", but don't you think Gaga would tweet "I sold 100 mil records, if she tweeted about BTW selling 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 mil copies??"

I know Wikipedia is not reliable , but it says 86 mil records, just like I said!

Anyone could edit Wikipedia with anything that comes to their mind :nails:

And I'm pretty sure Gaga wouldn't tweet that she sold 100 million copies, that would be selfish :flop: She only did it for BTW, since it means so much to her..

SomethingMore

Anyone could edit Wikipedia with anything that comes to their mind :nails:

And I'm pretty sure Gaga wouldn't tweet that she sold 100 million copies, that would be selfish :flop: She only did it for BTW, since it means so much to her..

Only X Factor said Gaga sold 100 mil copies, no one else!!

Only X Factor said Gaga sold 100 mil copies, no one else!!

Only you said Gaga sold 86 mil copies, no one else!!

I'll wait for someone to bring the receipts and sit you down. :flutter:

SomethingMore

Only you said Gaga sold 86 mil copies, no one else!!

I'll wait for someone to bring the receipts and sit you down. :flutter:

I'm waiting for that, b---h!

hausofmike

Wikipedia is your source :lmao:

It is true TF+TFM sold 15m+ WW

But BTW has sold 8m+ WW

And 100 million records WW

SomethingMore

Wikipedia is your source :lmao:

It is true TF+TFM sold 15m+ WW

But BTW has sold 8m+ WW

And 100 million records WW

I have to ask this :

- CAN YOU READ ? -

This is the third and final time I'm gonna write this in this thread : BTW has shipped 8 mil copies and has sold 6 mil copies , officialy, which means 2 mil copies are still in the stores waiting for someone to buy them.

SomethingMore

lol, why are you fighting? Leaf/Lungs/WhateverHisNameIsRightNow is right. Sorry.

Nemoj da se joÃ…¡ i sa tobom poÄnem svaÄ‘at :D

I guess someone doesn't have a RL!

Gagaloo911

wow that's actually rlly good, considering the success of BTW compared to the success of TF/TFM. That's close to half of the albums sold of 2 whole albums for BTW! Very good, especially since BTW hasn't been as successful. Which is amazing. A not-very-successful album for GaGa is like a huge success for most acts.

Runway

BTW has shipped 8 mil copies and has sold 6 mil copies , officialy, which means 2 mil copies are still in the stores waiting for someone to buy them.

a15La.gif

lol, why are you fighting? Leaf/Lungs/WhateverHisNameIsRightNow is right. Sorry.

:hug:

I have to ask this :

- CAN YOU READ ? -

This is the third and final time I'm gonna write this in this thread : BTW has shipped 8 mil copies and has sold 6 mil copies , officialy, which means 2 mil copies are still in the stores waiting for someone to buy them.

Valid receipts? You can't measure shipped vs. sold to people. Impossible. I can show you my receipts. :)

hausofmike

Shipped = sold. There is no way to track every single cd sold. There is no site that has valid info.

Pure Adrenaline

I thought they were more, 2 months ago Gaga herself said that BTW so far has sold more than 8mil so by now should be near 10 and for the singles some time ago was "comfirmed" that she already hit 100mil singles (maybe here was a thread about this too , can't remember), your info is unreliable :nacho:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived