💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Melanie Martinez

Tove Lo

Featured Posts

Phantomhive

Alphabet Boy and Sippy Cup are the only ones that still need to grow on me. Everything else on the album I absolutely love. I'm growing obsessed with her as quick as I did with Marina 3 years ago. :giveup:

And her covers omg. The songs she covered from Marina, Lana, and Ariana :sara:

In I fly on wings of winter.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riot Poof

I saw her live in New Haven, CT, USA yesterday. It was my first proper concert. I loved it! I now have a deeper appreciation for Melanie.

I also became a stan for one of her opening acts, Handsome Ghost. They signed my CD and I took a pic with them. :whitney:

I wish they had more songs tho. It seems like they only have six songs. :giveup:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Fiona Apple

I saw her live in New Haven, CT, USA yesterday. It was my first proper concert. I loved it! I now have a deeper appreciation for Melanie.

I also became a stan for one of her opening acts, Handsome Ghost. They signed my CD and I took a pic with them. :whitney:

I wish they had more songs tho. It seems like they only have six songs. :giveup:

You are lucky af

Riot Poof

You are lucky af

I needed something good to happen to me.:giveup:

Riot Poof

I think I'm on my way to becoming a stan thanks to the Melanie concert I went to. Aside from really enjoying her music, I've realized that I relate to her. We're both Latinxs with styles/interests not seen as typically Latinx. I feel like we could've been friends if we went to the same school. We were even born in the same year! Just imagine. :giveup:

• 4 weeks later...

I thought for sure this thread would be much more active and there'd be more stans here :giveup: Cry Baby is one of my favorite albums this year and I love every song except Alphabet Boy. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Eros92
On November 25, 2015 at 2:44 PM, Timmers said:

Where are all the Melanie fans? MelanieDaily.com is here! 

I'll have to sign up!

Also, i'm literally stanning for her so hard. Every song is flawless. She's flawless and I'm more then excited to get more music from her. I REALLY want Bombs on Monday to leak in full... I've never listed to a snippet more in my life :giveup:

• 2 months later...
Helxig

I just saw this interview and thought it was a nice one and wanted to share it with other Melanie fans! But I didn't know where else to go. I'm excited to see that melaniedaily.com is going to be a thing! I hope soon!

I just love how passionate she is about creating and how she gets the whole purpose of music being to connect people. I'm so excited to get the rest of the music videos for Crybaby! And she's already writing album 2. I'm such a fan. She's my solid number 2 under Gaga. My gals <3

http://www.kptv.com/clip/12258943/more-speaks-to-young-star-melanie-martinez

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

• 1 year later...
Original Diva

Are we sure she has an album coming this year? she hasnt shown any promos (as far as i know) or put out any singles.. no sign of anything.. ??

excuse me no

• 1 month later...

Archived