Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GagaDaily Cheek to Cheek Q&A with Lady Gaga: Submit Questions NOW!

Emma

Featured Posts

When I see you wearing the italian curls (I love that wig btw) I always think of mowgli / of the literary theme of the wild child being tamed by the sophisticated, rich guy (think of Tarzan or Pretty Woman etc). Is this a coincidence or do u feel like Tony tamed, cultured you in a way? :)

I LOVE U BABY 

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

Gaga, I have noticed that your style is classy and elegant in this Cheek to Cheek era. I was wondering if the "Gaga" aspect is more toned down when performing jazz? Do you always feel "Gaga" or does it evoke a different feeling for you?

(Hope that makes sense).

Hi Gaga, 

1) Although jazz is timeless, popular music has always dominated the charts. Since you're a pop icon doing jazz so early in your career AND winning over both your fans and jazz aficionados, do you feel the success of Cheek to Cheek will help bring about a resurgence of jazz and more into the limelight?

2) It's obvious that singing jazz is your sweet spotâ€â€so effortless and natural and no doubt you will continue. How do you envision being both a jazz singer and pop icon? Will these worlds/performances integrate or be separate?

3) As a prolific songwriter, has Cheek to Cheek inspired you to compose your own jazz music? An album perhaps?

So very proud of you Gaga! You restored the art of showbiz, radically changed the game of pop and now you're revitalizing jazz. (Not to mention fostering love, creativity and liberation.) Thank you for bravely breaking new ground and for transforming a lackluster world into colorful joyous ARTPOP. I will wear my loyalty for you and your art with pride until the end.  Keep being the genius you are, no matter what.

I love you.

Linda

While recording these songs, did any one song especially make you feel the rush of going to the time period of or a scene, that you know the song originally from? If so, which one and please share?

Thank You

x

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

wiltedbliss

Will there be another Jazz album, whether with Tony or solo, after Cheek To Cheek?

Hopefully yes! I love you so much! Thank you for introducing me to this amazing underrated genre! Btw don't take my username too personally, I came up with it out of the blue and it kinda stuck with me since then :sweat::smh: :laughga:

wiltedbliss

If you were to ever release another jazz album, would any original material be included too? I was dying to hear "Paradise". :giveup:

Is there any specific reason "Paradise" was scrapped from the album? Was it being saved for another album, or did you not like the final product? Knowing you're a perfectionist :flutter:

BornSimon

Is Cheek To Cheek your 5th album?

I can't wait to see you in Barcelona, it will be my 3rd Gaga concert, and the 5th time I see you. Everytime you've enamoured me.

Glamourpuss

Lady Gaga, a lot of fans love you for your talented piano performances. I was wondering if you would ever write a jazzy piano ballad? I think I speak for the majority when I say we all want this. :)

Rainbowgynous

"I get a kick out of you." That's not just a very true statement, it's a song too. Do you intend to sing it?

Thank you for being amazing and inspiring to me and all the lovely Little Monsters I have (and haven't yet) met.

Hi Gaga,

Thank You for C2C it's amazing! My question is has making C2C inspired you to try other styles of music like opera for example? I would so love for you to write and perform in this style. Does it interest you?

Love You and your art forever .

Hello Gaga. First of all when I heard Cheek to Cheek I was blown away. You and Mr.Bennett have undefineable chemistry. And my question is what is the main message of this album? We all know you always had concepts and stories about your albums and what is the story of Cheek  to Cheek?

Kaan.

Thank you for coming to Turkey. ArtRAVE was a lifetime experience. I can't wait to see you again. Always be happy. xoxo

I feel like Cheek to Cheek incorporated new sounds that weren't really mainstream, do you think overtime this will become a critically acclaimed album/ fan favourite (I think it kind of already is), like in the way Britney Spears Blackout became a classic?

follow me on twitter ldrismysaviour

• Admin pinned this topic
  • Kayla unpinned this topic

Archived