💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How to Get Away With Murder

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Just finished the second episode and omg :giveup: will the last minute always be this intense?! This is insane! I love this show!

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone sum up very simply for me what this show is about? It looks good :)

It's basically about law students who are employed by their Professor so they can get experience in the field and in the first episode theres eating out and it's amazing

Can someone sum up very simply for me what this show is about? It looks good :)

Basically what Lisa said but there's also one intersting twist - down the road 3 months later there's been a murder and you see the students taking care of a body. In every episode there's flash forwards revealing a little more about that situation so it's really intense!

Vernier

I(almost) have no words :giveup: 2nd episode was amazing again, not as fast paced as the first ep, but almost even better. I almost gasped at the twist in the final scene, my heart can't take this :cry:

I love the blonde lady that works at the firm, she's such an uber b---h, her swift clocking of the other 4 when they were gossiping about Wes :toofunny:

Viola Davis is just stellar too so far. I can see her being talked about for an Emmy nom if this keeps up :legend:

And it's kinda weird seeing the cop from OITNB on this show, I keep expecting him to morph into his cop uniform :toofunny:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Teal Ambition

Just finished the second episode and omg :giveup: will the last minute always be this intense?! This is insane! I love this show!

IKR :giveup: I really wasn't expecting it to be that person.

For a minute during the episode I actually thought it was Viola that he was calling at that shop with the prepaid phone  :teehee: I was really wrong lol

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

IKR :giveup: I really wasn't expecting it to be that person.

For a minute during the episode I actually thought it was Viola that he was calling at that shop with the prepaid phone :teehee: I was really wrong lol

Omg I also thought so!! I still think there's more twists to it tho. I really don't think Rebecca did it!

Teal Ambition

Omg I also thought so!! I still think there's more twists to it tho. I really don't think Rebecca did it!

Yeah me neither!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

I just watched the first two episodes last night and it was amazing. The twists  :giveup:  JACK FALAHEE aka CONNOR WALSH  :giveup:  :heat:

Oh, in case anyone wants it for their torrented iTunes library... Here is the artwork 2400 x 2400. :creepflop:

mzl.xlqbbjzu.jpg

I JUST finished EP1 and it's SO AMAZING but so confusing at the same time :giveup: im gonna need to rewatch it soon

Archived