Koreku

181 members have voted

1. 1. which do you prefer

• bump
    • no bump

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

I thought she never had a nose job

She hasn't - I believe it's temporary injections in the bump line + the nose hole enhancer strips. 

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

Bump. It adds personality.

Same here. However the surgery looks natural and she is still gorgeous.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

FameHookah

She hasn't - I believe it's temporary injections in the bump line + the nose hole enhancer strips.

Oh! That explains how her nose looks totally different everyday :rip:

WTF is MDNA

Same here. However the surgery looks natural and she is still gorgeous.

I agree, any kind of work she may have done on her face has always looked natural (maybe not the 2012 lip injections tho). +she alters her face with makeup, which makes it just as hard for people to notice a clear difference.  :applause:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

LoveandMagic

I agree, any kind of work she may have done on her face has always looked natural (maybe not the 2012 lip injections tho). +she alters her face with makeup, which makes it just as hard for people to notice a clear difference.  :applause:

She is like a cameleon with her makeup and wigs! Sometimes I don't recognize her at all!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

I think it's a combination of these nose secret/enhancer strips sometimes to make the holes slimmer together with temporary juvederm injections in the bump to make it a bit more even. Lightening and contouring make up can make it appear different too (and of course the professional photo shoots and videos are sometimes edited). But I don't think she had a real nose job (operation), they aren't any since for this (the healing would take too long, also inner scars etc. ...) - she also mentioned on Howard Stern that she would be scared of real operations and prefers injections and other manual tricks like face tape, I believe.

Also she would've had black-ish eyes from a nosejob and she's never looked she got punched in the face :emma:

Andy McQueen

I think it was at its most extreme during the Gay Rights Rally in New York 2013, there she had those enhance clips so tight in her nose holes that they almost looked like a puppet nose. 

gaga-nose-job-2013.jpg

ladygaga-nosejob-2013.jpg

And the combination of temporary fillers together with this face tape under her wig she was mentioning sometimes make her face appear terrible stiff, I personally prefer her natural:

Lady-Gaga-before-and-after-facial-plasti

Also she would've had black-ish eyes from a nosejob and she's never looked she got punched in the face :emma:

Exactly. :yes:

• Jase locked this topic

Archived