Koreku

181 members have voted

1. 1. which do you prefer

• bump
    • no bump

Featured Posts

freebit

she got some fillers definetely

I really hope not. She's young, accomplished and has pretty much everything...and if she felt the need to get fillers that would just give me the sads tbh.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb

I hardly know anything about fillers or nosejobs but in a nosejob to remove the bump, doesn't the cartilage have to be altered? I doubt fillers would be able to change the shape of the cartilage.

gagaohlala

I hardly know anything about fillers or nosejobs but in a nosejob to remove the bump, doesn't the cartilage have to be altered? I doubt fillers would be able to change the shape of the cartilage.

Amen

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

• 6 months later...
Andy McQueen

Well, when you get a nose job with fillers, it's not that you take out cartilage but build it UP (temporary) - so the nose actually gets bigger, but because it appears straighter that way, it gives an overall smaller and smoother appearance.

I'm sorry, but her face is definitely not the same anymore. Fillers, lightening, facelift tape, enhance stripes, make-up contouring, age, weight gain/loss, perspective etc. - I honsetly don't care what it is, but you can't deny that her facial shape (especially cheeks and chin area) isn't the same anymore from "The Fame" days. #ISeeThat****stormComing 

I do miss her old face but I also love her current one. 

%7Boption%7Dhttps://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/11709538_10153601891964574_5724619230616770962_n.jpg?oh=4b84e8b2a0940210219fd2dc85b7b337&oe=56239A86

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120922233659/ladygaga/images/8/89/4-27-09_Henri_Tullio_002.jpg

12-29-08_Brad_Walsh_005.jpg

0-0-07_Nic_Paone_015.jpg

blacklistedd

Shes still got a bump though, its just not as prominent.

I don't buy that she got major work done. I think she uses tricks and temporary stuff to look certain ways at certain times.

TimisaMonster

Gaga and her alternative means of getting plastic surgery results...did she or did she not get a nose job? Either way...she looks great in both!

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Jase locked this topic

Archived