đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE awakens and inspires Gaga

betarixx

Featured Posts

First of all, nowhere in that tweet does it say that she was inspired by the artRAVE. The inspiration could have very well come for CTC. Secondly, you definitely don't know that she's working on her next album. Just because she's inspired doesn't mean she's necessarily preparing another album.

She's been talking about how all these places she has never gone to and fans she's never seen have been making her happy and inspired though :emma:

I am just overfilled with joy that she is in such a happy place right now. Words cannot express. Especially after a rough 2013.

It's a good 180

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's been talking about how all these places she has never gone to and fans she's never seen have been making her happy and inspired though :emma:

And? That automatically means new album?

Doesn't mean it won't even be a Jazz album though :emma:

There are hundreds of possibilities with Gaga

Count on a Jazz EP :emma:

Doesn't mean it won't even be a Jazz album though :emma:

There are hundreds of possibilities with Gaga

Count on a Jazz EP :emma:

Once again, your point? Nobody said it will be, and nobody said it won't be. Nothing was said about an album whatsoever. She merely said that she was inspired. She's a musician, she's always being inspired and writing music. Just because she found inspiration in something, does not mean she's actively putting together a new album. Don't overhype yourself for nothing.

I am just overfilled with joy that she is in such a happy place right now. Words cannot express. Especially after a rough 2013.

Exactly, she seems so happy :flutter:

Once again, your point? Nobody said it will be, and nobody said it won't be. Nothing was said about an album whatsoever. She merely said that she was inspired. She's a musician, she's always being inspired and writing music. Just because she found inspiration in something, does not mean she's actively putting together a new album. Don't overhype yourself for nothing.

You really need to chill because we're not, if anything people are actually more happy that she's happy and not depressed like she was for all of 6 months of this year

:awkney:

You really need to chill because we're not, if anything people are actually more happy that she's happy and not depressed like she was for all of 6 months of this year

And remind me how that has anything to do with what I said? It's fine to be happy for her and to be glad that she's found inspiration, but don't jump to conclusions when you don't know whether she's actually working on a new album or not. That's how you people get overhyped and then get upset when you find out a month or two later when she actually isn't working on a new album yet and was just feeling inspired or something. She's always writing music, doesn't mean she has a concept together for a new album. There's no need for you to be rude and tell me that I "really need to chill" when I'm calmly explaining to you that there's no need to overhype yourself and post about information that actually isn't even there.

And remind me how that has anything to do with what I said? It's fine to be happy for her and to be glad that she's found inspiration, but don't jump to conclusions when you don't know whether she's actually working on a new album or not. That's how you people get overhyped and then get upset when you find out a month or two later when she actually isn't working on a new album yet and was just feeling inspired or something. She's always writing music, doesn't mean she has a concept together for a new album. There's no need for you to be rude and tell me that I "really need to chill" when I'm calmly explaining to you that there's no need to overhype yourself and post about information that actually isn't even there.

You need 2 chill tho because we're not hyped for content, we're hyped that she's motivated to make music again

Exactly, she seems so happy :flutter:

Happy to be writing and making music :flutter:

TimisaMonster

When I lay in bed I get inspired and write new songs :derpga:

But seriously, I'm happy to hear she's inspired once again and will soon be developing the next Gaga album! :excited:

Where does she say the artRAVE is what's giving her inspiration? :usrs:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

When I lay in bed I get inspired and write new songs :derpga:

But seriously, I'm happy to hear she's inspired once again and will soon be developing the next Gaga album! :excited:

Where does she say the artRAVE is what's giving her inspiration? :usrs:

What else would be giving her inspiration right now?

Aside from Asia of course :giggle:

TimisaMonster

What else would be giving her inspiration right now?

Aside from Asia of course :giggle:

So you think she only gets inspiration from touring?

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

You need 2 chill tho because we're not hyped for content, we're hyped that she's motivated to make music again

I'm not talking about "we," I'm talking about you and your claim that she's already developing a new album. You don't know that. You can say that she's motivated to make music, but saying that she's already developing a new album is an assumption. Get your facts straight before you tell me to "chill," especially when I politely indicated your fallacy. My original comment was also about the title, since you're assuming that she's inspired solely by the artRAVE, when there's not even the slightest indication that the artRAVE is what's inspiring these musical melodies in her head. If anything, I would think that they were inspired by Cheek to Cheek.

So you think she only gets inspiration from touring?

I think the touring and screaming fans are helping her cope with depression.

Do you?

I'm not talking about "we," I'm talking about you and your claim that she's already developing a new album. You don't know that. You can say that she's motivated to make music, but saying that she's already developing a new album is an assumption. Get your facts straight before you tell me to "chill," especially when I politely indicated your fallacy. My original comment was also about the title, since you're assuming that she's inspired solely by the artRAVE, when there's not even the slightest indication that the artRAVE is what's inspiring these musical melodies in her head. If anything, I would think that they were inspired by Cheek to Cheek.

Get ready for artRAVE: ARTPOP RELOADED :derpga:

Archived