Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Lady Gaga - Bang Bang (Live at Harper's Bazaar NYFW party)

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RichAssPiss

It's good but she is screaming too much in some parts.

Cher's original version is very dark as well tbh.

I think the room was really noisy. So, they are taking the live mic feed without any atmospheric sound. It's bound to sound louder than it did in the room. She was singing over a big crowd.

Rudz Xinc

I don't like it, the music and the song kinda clash

and her vocal is so heavy feels unnatural and too much shouting

just my opinion

I prefer the original version

Look at those clowns

SchwineLove

guys obviously the CD version wouldn't sound like this, do u ever actually see a jazz performance with all the crazy improvisation and dramatic interpretation? this is just slightly improvised I think, so I assume the CD version will be more "conventional" without any over-improvisation, I hope tho lol :p

FrankGutz

:omg:  Live!!! OMG those vocals :worship::legend:

That was really awesome, i got chills :omg:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Please she is Aguilering the whole song, i feel bad for the poor audience :rip:

Excuse you? Legend X is amazing bey.gif

Its just Gaga is amazingly talented vocally. This is what she meant when she said she hadn't used her main instrument (voice) to its full potential and she is totally right

And that poor audience is in front of one of the most talented singers of our time bey.gif they should feel blessed for this once in a lifetime oppurtunity kthx bai bey.gif

CannaeDrive

Just give her a Grammy already.

The emotion alone is EVERYTHING.

Exactly, she uses expertly her vocal talents to carry these emotions and this is what live performance is all about, at least for jazz and those kind of songs. And tho those saying she is "screaming", just remember this a live recording with much emphasis on micro feed, often way different than studio recording.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

lolitamuse

I love her voice and she really does have amazing technique (which i admire as a singer) but i hate how in every C2C song we've heard thus far she's belting her lungs out. I understand she wants to show the world what she can do as a singer, but changing up her style a little would keep it fresh. 

I think the only song I've really loved her belting on is Lush Life. 

:legend: Live!!   :giveup:  Imagine the Studio Version 

i dont think there is going to be a studio version, the one on CTC is a live recorded version

Archived