Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Kylie Minogue

bionic

Featured Posts

bionic
On 09/11/2017 at 3:42 PM, Merman said:

She's been in the studio for a while now, imagine her releasing another Christmas album. :toofunny:

Kylie Christmas: The Winter Goddess Edition: The Sexy Santa Version

buy bionic

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God Control

I love her very, very much. I just think that she needs to work on some quality music and visuals this time around. Fever was a huge success and her best album. After that, I feel like she failed to recapture that sparkle or to put something new and equally interesting. She really is very talented but she needs to collaborate with people who either get what works for her or create something that works today. I'm not saying she should go crazy over charts, but reinventing yourself through time to modernize your sound and collaborating with people who get the trends and what clicks with people isn't such a bad idea. 

• 2 months later...
On 11/10/2017 at 4:12 PM, Givenchy said:

I love her very, very much. I just think that she needs to work on some quality music and visuals this time around. Fever was a huge success and her best album. After that, I feel like she failed to recapture that sparkle or to put something new and equally interesting. She really is very talented but she needs to collaborate with people who either get what works for her or create something that works today. I'm not saying she should go crazy over charts, but reinventing yourself through time to modernize your sound and collaborating with people who get the trends and what clicks with people isn't such a bad idea. 

I agree. I did like that Kylie + Garibay ep a little though

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• 1 month later...

UK dates are announced. Why I thought there'd be anything other than dates there idk

tenor.gif?itemid=5833043

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Spock
22 minutes ago, bionic said:

Any of you UK kids getting tickets?

Yassss I got golden circle and early entry for the London dates, so excited!

I’m going to dust off the Kylie sign I made for Kylie Summer way back lol :gaycat: 

who will love me when the night is over

Spock

Also Dancing is lowkey smashing in the UK!

bionic
3 hours ago, Spock said:

Also Dancing is lowkey smashing in the UK!

where is it

buy bionic

Spock
2 hours ago, bionic said:

where is it

it was up 17 spots on iTunes to #10 and like #45 in the radio midweeks I think, which is good considering the little promo.

are you going to the shows?

bionic
9 hours ago, Spock said:

it was up 17 spots on iTunes to #10 and like #45 in the radio midweeks I think, which is good considering the little promo.

are you going to the shows?

I'm waiting for Europe dates 

buy bionic

Spock
35 minutes ago, bionic said:

I'm waiting for Europe dates 

Yes THP on SayHell said that more European dates are coming next! the UK dates were announced now to give her a bigger promo push

• 4 weeks later...
Spock

I'M GOING TO MEET KYLIE!!! I got the email this morning, and I won tickets for the album signing at HMV next week omg! I'm so slayed :giveup:

Archived