Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Kylie Minogue

bionic

Featured Posts

bionic
Just now, HausofLenis said:

Well the Fever Tour is amazing as well but when I saw the Aphrodite Les Folies I was so inmersed, the visuals, the looks, the stage, the story, the songs, the dancers (:stalkga:)  oh god it was so stunning. The us always pays dust to her so I can see why :awkney:

At the time Kylie was (kind of) a 'hit' in the US, with CGYOOMH being her best charitng song there ever (?), COme Into My World/Love At First Sight being nominated/winning Grammys etc

Instead of taking a few extra months to play a US circuit, she rushed Body Language to cater to a US audience that never existed and it kind of tarnished her career globally :laughga:  

I don't think we'll ever get a tour like ALF from Kylie again :noparty: 

buy bionic

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausofLenis
4 minutes ago, bionic said:

At the time Kylie was (kind of) a 'hit' in the US, with CGYOOMH being her best charitng song there ever (?), COme Into My World/Love At First Sight being nominated/winning Grammys etc

Instead of taking a few extra months to play a US circuit, she rushed Body Language to cater to a US audience that never existed and it kind of tarnished her career globally :laughga:  

I don't think we'll ever get a tour like ALF from Kylie again :noparty: 

her best charting song was the Locomotion in the 80's :rip: but I guess she was playing safe (?)

btw Body Language had everything to smash amazing album poor thing the US = 0 taste 

and well I kinda liked her last tour not that expensive but it was well crafted, I want her to do something like the Anti Tour again that was flawless :firega:

bionic
Just now, HausofLenis said:

her best charting song was the Locomotion in the 80's :rip: but I guess she was playing safe (?)

btw Body Language had everything to smash amazing album poor thing the US = 0 taste 

and well I kinda liked her last tour not that expensive but it was well crafted, I want her to do something like the Anti Tour again that was flawless :firega:

Fever shows that big budget =/= better

Think this is one of my favourite Kylie performances ever

buy bionic

HausofLenis
4 minutes ago, bionic said:

also

:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup: one of her best performances if not her best

bionic

Also

Wish she'd perform Turn It Into Love more often

buy bionic

Spock

Have you guys read the tea on SayHey? We're getting a new album this year :giveup: 

who will love me when the night is over

bionic
34 minutes ago, Spock said:

Have you guys read the tea on SayHey?

I value my mental health too much :laughga: 

buy bionic

• 4 weeks later...
Hexxx

I recently became a fan of Kylie. My favorite songs are Better The Devil You Know, Things Can Only Get Better, I Believe In You, Can't Get You Outta My Head, and What Do I Have To Do

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

bionic
7 hours ago, Hexxx said:

I recently became a fan of Kylie. My favorite songs are Better The Devil You Know, Things Can Only Get Better, I Believe In You, Can't Get You Outta My Head, and What Do I Have To Do

What's your favourite album so far?

buy bionic

Hexxx
On 6/6/2017 at 6:52 AM, bionic said:

What's your favourite album so far?

The fourth one

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• 2 weeks later...
dancefreak

I don't know if I should (and if I can) create a new thread, but anyway.

What's your favorite Kylie album everybody? :)

• 3 months later...
bionic
On 21/06/2017 at 9:29 PM, dancefreak said:

I don't know if I should (and if I can) create a new thread, but anyway.

What's your favorite Kylie album everybody? :)

As a whole, Aphrodite :laughga:  But I think my individual favourite songs are probably mostly from X

buy bionic

dancefreak
33 minutes ago, bionic said:

As a whole, Aphrodite :laughga:  But I think my individual favourite songs are probably mostly from X

Aphrodite slays.

Mine is Impossible Princess. And Light Years.

• 1 month later...

Archived