💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Meghan Trainor Performs "All About That Bass" On Ellen

PicklePower

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

Can you send me a link to where it talks about this?

:emma:

I read it on atrl a little bit before they announced "Title" :emma:

Can't honestly say I remember :giveup:

It is a bit standard procedure from record labels though. They want to sell her while there is still hype.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PicklePower

:emma:

I read it on atrl a little bit before they announced "Title" :emma:

Can't honestly say I remember :giveup:

It is a bit standard procedure from record labels though. They want to sell her while there is still hype.

Oh. I hope she sticks around for awhile. I'm afraid she's going to be a one hit wonder :ohno: They betta rush release that album  :sweat:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

ItsTommyBitch

Oh. I hope she sticks around for awhile. I'm afraid she's going to be a one hit wonder :ohno: They betta rush release that album  :sweat:

Tbh i feel like she might be :giveup:

But i'll enjoy it while I can and hopefully buy her first (and possibly last :rip: ) album while I can :party:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

PicklePower

Tbh i feel like she might be :giveup:

But i'll enjoy it while I can and hopefully buy her first (and possibly last :rip: ) album while I can :party:

Her name name sounds like a one hit wonder name, AATB sounds like a song from a one hit wonder, and she looks like a one hit wonder.  :sweat:

I really hope she sticks around though. I hope she doesn't pull a Carly Rae Jepsen.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

ItsTommyBitch

Her name name sounds like a one hit wonder name, AATB sounds like a song from a one hit wonder, and she looks like a one hit wonder.  :sweat:

I really hope she sticks around though. I hope she doesn't pull a Carly Rae Jepsen.

At least Kiss is a flawless solo album :giveup:

Honey Boo Boo

Awh she sounds very sweet, I hope fame doesn't corrupt her like Ariana *cough*

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

I'm not particular to the song, but she sounds good live, especially with moving more than other pop stars and still hitting the notes.

Also, I really enjoy the live band.

SO much better than a prerecorded backtrack.

She needs backup singers for this song

The studio version is great because of those multi-layered vocals but she can't sound like that live all by herself

Archived