Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Meghan Trainor Performs "All About That Bass" On Ellen

PicklePower

Featured Posts

Bloody Matt

She's better at keeping up with singing and movements at the same time than some other pop stars I could name tbh

She's really cute to watch live

Your avi. I love Spending All My Time.

OT: she sounds pretty good

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're re-releasing their last album in the U.S. and Europe next month and it's gonna have new mixes of Spending All My Time on it  :sara:

One of them is a radio mix, and I doubt it would be played on the radio here, but it's giving some fans crazy ideas about it lol

ItsTommyBitch

This song means so much to me despite being such a simple, beautiful bop :giveup:

Meghan Trainor is adorable. TBH i think that her physical appearance makes people not want to stan for her, which is :awkney: she deserves to be a star on some level. I loved all 4 songs of her EP.

Buy Title on Itunes :teehee:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

PicklePower

This song means so much to me despite being such a simple, beautiful bop :giveup:

Meghan Trainor is adorable. TBH i think that her physical appearance makes people not want to stan for her, which is :awkney: she deserves to be a star on some level. I loved all 4 songs of her EP.

Buy Title on Itunes :teehee:

I loved them all, too. Well, except for Close Your Eyes even though it's still a good song. 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Listen to her new EP "Title". It's on Spotify and iTunes. It's amazing, and it's only 4 songs so it's not like it's a commitment to listen to. :party:

im making a memo of that, thanks :spin:

PicklePower

im making a memo of that, thanks :spin:

It's super cheap on iTunes. It's like $5.16, but that may because I bought AATB. I bought the single version of AATB so idk if that goes towards "complete my album" or not. 

EDIT: It is $5.16

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

ItsTommyBitch

Shes so confident and her upper register is very very pretty live :flutter:

I might be a stan. Ima wait for her album though :fan:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

It's super cheap on iTunes. It's like $5.16, but that may because I bought AATB. I bought the single version of AATB so idk if that goes towards "complete my album" or not. 

EDIT: It is $5.16

is that American Itunes? it might be more here idk, im gonna buy the single on monday cause i am totally broke :fan:

PicklePower

Shes so confident and her upper register is very very pretty live :flutter:

I might be a stan. Ima wait for her album though :fan:

Her album is already out :party:

is that American Itunes? it might be more here idk, im gonna buy the single on monday cause i am totally broke :fan:

Yeah that's American iTunes. It's still probably cheap where you live though, I bet :yes:

ItsTommyBitch

Her album is already out :party:

Not her EP.

Like her studio album that will come out next year :fan:

PicklePower

Not her EP.

Like her studio album that will come out next year :fan:

Oh, she has an album coming out next year? Why didn't I know about this? :noparty: Next year is so far away... :noparty: All we have now is a 4 song EP :noparty: 

ItsTommyBitch

Oh, she has an album coming out next year? Why didn't I know about this? :noparty: Next year is so far away... :noparty: All we have now is a 4 song EP :noparty:

She was originally supposed to have a quick album already coming out, but they decided to release an EP instead (they should have done it a while ago though... imo)

Idk when the debut album is coming, but id figure it will come soon or never, lol.

PicklePower

She was originally supposed to have a quick album already coming out, but they decided to release an EP instead (they should have done it a while ago though... imo)

Idk when the debut album is coming, but id figure it will come soon or never, lol.

Can you send me a link to where it talks about this?

Archived