đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj not allowed to speak at old High School

Cersei

Featured Posts

The meltdowns parents would have over it would be unbearable on the school i'm sure. Inspiring or not she's a controversial figure in pop culture that may not thrive in a school environment as a speaker.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inspire them?

How?

A huge thing nicki is strong about is staying in school and perusing a education... She talks about it a lot in interviews and on twitter. When I met her she squeezed my cheeks and said what grade are you in honey? And at the time I was going into 10th and she said promise me you'll stay in school and work hard for me!

wow @ the misogyny in this thread

we understand, you hate when women are open about their s-xualities.

fine for men to sing about s-x, if a girl does she's a slut

we get it.. you hate women. 

Because singing about your *** is an inspirational thing

She doesn't only sing about her ***. She has many songs with good meanings listen to Moment 4 Life, Save Me, Fly, & Fire Burns to name a few. She's a phenomenal and very diverse song writer.

To the ignorant user above. Nicki had a horrible childhood. Her father was a d--g addict who sold all their furniture to support his addiction. Nicki went from that to being accepted into a prestigious art school. Then from that to becoming one of the biggest rappers of all time and being able to give her family what they never had. That's not inspirational? 

Um okay...

So she has a dark childhood of d--g abuse. And now she sings in a positive way ABOUT abusing d--gs, casual s-x, etc. Great inspiration right there. smh

She doesn't only sing about her ***. She has many songs with good meanings listen to Moment 4 Life, Save Me, Fly, & Fire Burns to name a few. She's a phenomenal and very diverse song writer.

Ok but basically every artist has deep and shallow songs. The image she's decided to sell herself as is not a "good meaning". It's a crackwhxre image.

Now I don't hate her, I'm completely indifferent about her. But I don't see her as a valid role model or inspiration at all.

I think there's an element of misogyny in this too

I summon willy wonka

back me up :awkney:

hi

what the **** is happening in this thread right now?

really? because she's sung and rapped about her ass and ***, she can no longer be inspirational or a role model? really?

she's an impressively vocal and blatant feminist, routinely encourages her fans to stay in school, and is one of the most successful artists in her genre.

what the actual ****. gaga fans of all people should understand that a woman can be s-xual and provocative while stills being inspirational and a role model.

Normally only fans (excluding GP) know the bits and pieces their idols have gone through (friends and family aside). But as the Principal of a school, when an artist with a sizable popularity comes knocking on your door and wanting to give back to something that helped her immensely in the past, shouldn't he/her do some research on her merits and background instead of just sharing the same mindset as the misguided & shallow haters? Smh.

They would hsve loved since, especially cosidering that the school is probably ratchet :awkney:
La Guardia is NOT ratchet lol

PicklePower

A huge thing nicki is strong about is staying in school and perusing a education... She talks about it a lot in interviews and on twitter. When I met her she squeezed my cheeks and said what grade are you in honey? And at the time I was going into 10th and she said promise me you'll stay in school and work hard for me!

She sounds so nice :flutter:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

the people in this thread who think she can't be a strong empowering and inspiring woman while overtly talking about her s-xuality are the reason why we need feminism 

Jesse Pinkman

Um okay...

So she has a dark childhood of d--g abuse. And now she sings in a positive way ABOUT abusing d--gs, casual s-x, etc. Great inspiration right there. smh

Ok but basically every artist has deep and shallow songs. The image she's decided to sell herself as is not a "good meaning". It's a crackwhxre image.

Now I don't hate her, I'm completely indifferent about her. But I don't see her as a valid role model or inspiration at all.

:Lmao:

It's science, bitch

Cameron Dallas

They would hsve loved since, especially cosidering that the school is probably ratchet :awkney:

Laguardia is actually a very well known and renowned performing arts school.

I think that's a shame. I'm not a huge fan of Nicki, but I think it would be a really good experience for those kids to see someone who's achieved what she has. 

Archived