Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj not allowed to speak at old High School

Cersei

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlayedForTheGod

To the ignorant user above. Nicki had a horrible childhood. Her father was a d--g addict who sold all their furniture to support his addiction. Nicki went from that to being accepted into a prestigious art school. Then from that to becoming one of the biggest rappers of all time and being able to give her family what they never had. That's not inspirational? 

What's so valuable about her songs? Teaching young girls how to be sl.uts?

To the ignorant user above. Nicki had a horrible childhood. Her father was a d--g addict who sold all their furniture to support his addiction. Nicki went from that to being accepted into a prestigious art school. Then from that to becoming one of the biggest rappers of all time and being able to give her family what they never had. That's not inspirational?

To me it's not. If she invented or created something valuable it would be. In fact she sings about d--g use, casual s-x and stuff which is just bad. Getting money on s-x and scandals is not something to be proud of.

Jesse Pinkman

While I think Nicki works hard, I would not consider her image, nor the things she rips about to be something the youth should look up to.

I'm sure there are numerous of other alumni from LaGuardia that they could choose over Nicki.

It's science, bitch

feelitinmybones

Mmmm I can see why they don't necessarily want her to talk. Her lyrics and videos are explicit and although she did overcome a very tough childhood perhaps they don't want parents getting angry for "exposing" their kids to explicit stuff etc. On face value she doesn't look inspirational, I mean anaconda and stupid hoe... :lmao: But she is a really inspirational being which is sad that the school couldn't look past her "persona" and open s-xuality, but I can understand why tbh.

It's because she has no talent.

She even failed her singing courses there, did she not?

She's more of the prime example of what looks and plastic can do for you in the industry. 

Have you even seen how she encourages her young fans? You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6srElqlhdaE

Inspiring. Brave. Courageous. 

:toofunny:

It's because she has no talent.

She even failed her singing courses there, did she not?

She's more of the prime example of what looks and plastic can do for you in the industry.

She didn't fail, she didn't have any singing courses.. She lost her voice before she went into the school for singing so she decided to go into theatre.

Chromatislaps

Because singing about your *** is an inspirational thing

I want ur whiskey mouth all over my blonde south :lolgaga:

Then why would she pursue music :emma:

Clearly the school wasn't there for her

I mean she got a lot of acting technics from it :) she's actually a good actress! And she went onto rapping because she realized she was good at it and decided to do that if she couldn't sing.. I remember in one interview she said it was her hobby for a long time

I mean she got a lot of acting technics from it :) she's actually a good actress! And she went onto rapping because she realized she was good at it and decided to do that if she couldn't sing.. I remember in one interview she said it was her hobby for a long time

Not before she cursed people out in Red Lobster. 

Archived