💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TMZ on KP/TS 'feud': Taylor Swift fired the dancers on the spot

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny how this issue is blowing up when someone has a single that is currently rising on the charts and an album that is coming out soon. This kind of cheap attempt to generate sympathy for promo isn't cute imo.

Funny how this issue is blowing up when someone has a single that is currently rising on the charts and an album that is coming out soon. This kind of cheap attempt to generate sympathy for promo isn't cute imo.

uhh she did an interview with rolling stone and was talking about different songs on the album.. you clearly didn't read it so your opinion is inconsequential. 

this whole "fued" is actually very silly and it irritates me that Taylor's the one who started it :/ like really Taylor keep some of your feelings to your self you are already putting it out in ur music. This is going to hurt Taylor's reputation in the meantime and she doesn't need that. 

Taylor deserves to fire them on the spot.

It's so disrespectful to be so damn back-and-forth with your work.

You choose one boss and one only. Now if they ever need jobs, and Katy doesn't want them, they will have a more difficult time finding new work because they will have this history of jumping ship.

I agree. I know that I'm biased but still.

I hope what TMZ says isn't true though.

Archived