Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: "I didn't even want to sing anymore" but "Tony saved my life"

Jester

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Amazing interview, I've really enjoyed reading it :applause:

And I am so glad Gaga is doing this album with Tony, because I can see that she feels good singing with him and that he's a true friend which she needs!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such a great interview with lots of insight, yet a bunch of you can't get past the wig. If that's not a statement about some of this fanbase I don't know what is, lol.

!!!

Teal Ambition

You might want to delete this thread. They're contacting everyone for copyright.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Miranda Sings

"You know, people wrote a lot of things about my last album, ARTPOP, which was very controversial. If it didn’t grab the whole world the way The Fame Monster did, that’s okay, because I know it’s good." :applause: :applause:

NewYorkCity

Thanks she found this man who made her happy again.

I mean, while her fans were only b---hing about lack of promo she was during the hardest time of her life (I assume since she was thinking on quiting music), Tony was there to make her happy again and give her the passion she needs.

I wish this thread had 20 pages like the ones when there's something to drag her. Only for people to realise what THEY have been doing while she was feeling so bad.

Think about it.

I felt really sad reading those lines. But I couldn't feel more happy knowing that she feels that passion for her art again. I wish it never goes. She has to be happy, that's all we should care about because as long as she's happy she will bring us happiness.

Thanks Tony for doing that for our Lady.

Wow, she actually acknowledged ARTPOP not being quite up there with some of her previous work...I thought I would never hear her say something like that. Obviously, though, Tony's had a great impact on her life, especially recently when she's been feeling not quite up to par. Im happy for their friendship. 

blubrryxkisses

This was so amazing to read. Wow. I feel awful that she was so utterly sad, but oh so happy that Tony brought joy and passion back into her life.

codymonster

I actually love her so much :applause: She's so real and so honest. She's such a perfectionist, and even tho she doesn't care about the charts, I think what killed her is seeing the critique from her fans; who she literally lives for. I think now she's learned that her TRUE fans will love her no matter what, and that she just needs to continue to put out music that makes HER feel inspired and content and just ignore the fact that some people don't like it. It's not her problem. She's the artist, and I genuinely want to hear music that she genuinely loves. She can still adore her fans, but live for her art, not us. I love that she still says she loves ARTPOP tho. It's my favorite album, and I'm glad she's staying true to herself.

It breaks my heart to see what she's been dealing with. Hopefully she stops giving a **** and just goes for it. Ignore everyone but her own creative genious :legend:

Archived