💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: "I didn't even want to sing anymore" but "Tony saved my life"

Jester

Featured Posts

giskardsb

Guys Gaga is clearly emotionally sensitive and subject to up and down swings. Get used to it and support her instead of giving her crap for not meeting your definition of strength. You can tell yourself you're strong and project a strong image but that doesn't mean the world won't make you feel like **** sometimes.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You know, people wrote a lot of things about my last album, ARTPOP, which was very controversial. If it didn’t grab the whole world the way The Fame Monster did, that’s okay, because I know it’s good.

I love ARTPOP , you know, it may not have got everyone going but it's the first album I go to. I get so sad seeing "fans" slate it, I am sad it's "over". (The album , not the lack of promo) When you love an album so much, it's really difficult to hear that from other fans. Goodness knows how Gaga felt.

It's heartbreaking when you hear people speak crap about ARTPOP, especially when you haven't experienced the tour yet cause it hasn't reached you. I'm glad Gaga said this, people have made out her heart isn't in it, that she doesn't care, but I'm glad she appreciates her own work.

Guys Gaga is clearly emotionally sensitive and subject to up and down swings. Get used to it and support her instead of giving her crap for not meeting your definition of strength. You can tell yourself you're strong and project a strong image but that doesn't mean the world won't make you feel like **** sometimes.

Exactly.

The worst part of it was some of the so-called "stans" were the ones to blame. Let's make sure Gaga knows who her real fans are. Shut up about C2C not being your thing. If you love HER then support her.

Lana Morgana

I was so sad. I couldn’t sleep. I felt dead. And then I spent a lot of time with Tony. He wanted nothing but my friendship and my voice. [she begins to cry.]

TB: [quietly] I understand. [He holds her hand.]

LG: It meant a lot to me, Tony. I don’t have many people I can relate to.

this part  :cry:  :cry:

a great interview, makes me so excited for c2c, i wanna buy the mag! and the cd of couse  :P

Exactly. People always expect everything from her and think she can pull off anything, meanwhile they talk about how hard it is just to go to school when they're having a fight with their group of friends. :smh:

Archived