💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ariana Grande slammed for being a diva on Australian Promo Tour

One Five Ten

Featured Posts

heavymlover

It wouldn't be such a big deal for me if it wasn't for all the recent articles calling her a diva. Some of these limits are reasonable. Some others you have to live with if you've decided to become a popstar.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where there is smoke, there is usually fire. I don't really think all of this has to do with being a diva, but my feeling is that Ariana has some serious issues and insecurities (that go beyond the usual level of insecurities people have) and these are beginning to show up more as more pressure is put on her. I don't believe she is really ready for all that is coming her way and I suspect that she isn't the type of person that is equipped to handle all that comes along with this level of attention and fame.

Time will tell.

Agree with all this. 

She clearly has a lot of issues with her appearance and it makes her seem b---hy, which she kind of is. She needs to hop down from that high horse of hers

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

So reductive and pathetic.

Mariah at least start acting like a Diva when she became a Real international SUPERSTAR with a solid career and achievements, over 150 millions record sold, Grammys and several number 1 hits.

ibhiF14KcRrAu8.gif

not first time i heard that she is a bit*h,so i am not suprises

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

i keep hearing this from everyone, and i watched her on the Project last night, which is like  a news/ pop culture program here, and she seemed very distant, like she wouldn't look straight into the camera (they were doing a live interview across country, not in studio) and she kept looking to her right as though someone was telling her what to do :crossed:

If it were a male celebrity asking for all of these things, it would NEVER BE A PROBLEM.

She's an A List Celebrity. **** OFF

Ever heard of Justin Bieber?

A male celebrity would rarely ask for this, maybe Kanye West :smh:

And we all know how people feel about him.

She thinks she can do a photographers job better than the photographer. A proffessional photographer isn't a tabloid paparazzi, they aren't gonna make her look bad unless she is a b---h to them. If this story is true, then she needs to let the photographers do their job and take guidance from them or she will be mediocre.

cosmicPOPdream

Ever heard of Justin Bieber?

A male celebrity would rarely ask for this, maybe Kanye West :smh:

And we all know how people feel about him.

She thinks she can do a photographers job better than the photographer. A proffessional photographer isn't a tabloid paparazzi, they aren't gonna make her look bad unless she is a b---h to them. If this story is true, then she needs to let the photographers do their job and take guidance from them or she will be mediocre.

True.

I'm pretty shocked that Ariana is getting attacked so much by the media about.

I mean there must be some truth.. She must be really demanding.

Oh Ariana, isn't it a bit early in your career for you to develop a diva attitude?

My guess is that she's extremely insecure. Why else would she be so reluctant to discuss the Mariah comparisons and refuse to be photographed from certain angles?

If Gaga reviewed each and every frame from every shoot we'd still be waiting on Born This Way to come out

:dies:

StrawberryBlond

It must be true. You don't get this level of expose when it's rumour. This plus the fan accounts of the MTV competition M&G is seriously affecting Ariana's reputation and it's way too early for her to be experiencing this type of backlash. I'm imagining there's crisis talks at her label to put things right before she starts getting a bad name. Thing is, hearing from those who have worked with celebrities, all too often it's the ones who you think are going to be sweethearts that turn out to be total nightmares. Baby-faced Ariana with her kiddy ponytail, child-like looks that belie her 21 years, cutesy RnB tunes and being an ex Disney star would seem to tick all the boxes for someone really sweet. But the reality is that you can't be completely sweet to make it in this business. And with all these reports in mind, I get the feeling that her cuteness is more of a switch flipped than a genuine act.

True.

I'm pretty shocked that Ariana is getting attacked so much by the media about.

I mean there must be some truth.. She must be really demanding.

I'd imagine it's due to her being so early within her career, minus a few top singles she really hasn't done anything notable to even closely warrant this amount of 'divaness' (although it can be hard to warrant it at all for anyone). 

The off limits questions seemed fine but the stories of her sicking security to take care of something in this way is a bit much should it be true. I do agree that the picture was a big awkward too. 

TheOriginalOne

Where there is smoke, there is usually fire. I don't really think all of this has to do with being a diva, but my feeling is that Ariana has some serious issues and insecurities (that go beyond the usual level of insecurities people have) and these are beginning to show up more as more pressure is put on her. I don't believe she is really ready for all that is coming her way and I suspect that she isn't the type of person that is equipped to handle all that comes along with this level of attention and fame.

Time will tell.

I never thought about it like that. You're right! :omg:

Pulling a Beyoncé level of image control and not even as legendary as Bey. :usrs:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived